Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 12:52am | IP Logged
guys you know bengalis wears dhotis in occasions like durga pooja and kali pooja....or chandi poojaTongue.....in Tere Liye...harshu character...anurag is also a bengaliEmbarrassed....i am sure he will be wearing dhotis in prayersEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...he will be looking so cute naaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.....

in KDMHMD....he did wear once when he was gauravEmbarrassedLOL....when heer tied the brahmin dhaaga on himWinkEmbarrassed......but we couldn't see properlyCry....but now we might see it in anuragEmbarrassed.....

i can't wait to see him in dhotis...he will look so cuteEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.....

remember in KZK days...even Anurag Basu(1) wore dhotis in occasions and his marriage too....cezzu was looking so cute in itEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

anu in dhotis and taani in bengali sarees....lethal combination...what a chemistryEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by Mages - 15 June 2010 at 12:53am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamer_dreams-Zoya-...Nikhita...Abrayshareenwida

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "harshu will be in dhoti...will look so cute" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Abray

IF-Rockerz

Abray

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 12:57am | IP Logged
wow......harshu in dhoti wil luk sooooooooo cuteeeeeeeee.....
i think he'll wear dhoti

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aabrayy

wow......harshu in dhoti wil luk sooooooooo cuteeeeeeeee.....
i think he'll wear dhoti

i am sure he will wear it....dhotis are one of the higlights in bengali custom...i have been to some poojas of the bengalis and saw most of the means are in dhotis....

i am very sure harshu will wear it....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 1:08am | IP Logged
He had already wear Dhoti in TERE LIYE . In the promo song where Taani removes the dust particle from the ground of Durga Puja where Anurag or Harshad was shown doing :Dhunuchi Dance} one form of Dance to DEVI DURGA .actually there Harshad was shown from behind

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PiaSengupta2010

He had already wear Dhoti in TERE LIYE . In the promo song where Taani removes the dust particle from the ground of Durga Puja where Anurag or Harshad was shown doing :Dhunuchi Dance} one form of Dance to DEVI DURGA .actually there Harshad was shown from behind

i know he wore it...but yaar promo se kya hota hai...picture to baaki hai naa....i want to see him in full dhoti avtaar......with action....

i just can't wait for it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wida

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

i know he wore it...but yaar promo se kya hota hai...picture to baaki hai naa....i want to see him in full dhoti avtaar......with action....

Exactly show to abhi baki hain mere dost

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 1:19am | IP Logged

this show is like slow poison....it just attracts me even more...just like how KDMHMD just stole my heart in the very first episodeEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 1:22am | IP Logged

this show is like slow poison....it just attracts me even more...just like how KDMHMD just stole my heart in the very first episodeEmbarrassed

Yeah KDMHMD was so good STAR PLUS never gave it its credits. But i am more addicted with TERE LIYE .because being Bengali and Bengali culture

Post Reply New Post

Go to top