Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: uppaas

Yes mona.πŸ‘πŸ‘.These really cracked me big time🀣..The fishing rod to fetch wifey ring was

πŸ€—

But can u clear my confusion what did he mean by........ ghante baja ke gaye ?????/πŸ˜•

HEhe when she said tum apni umar ke laadkon se alaag ho he was confused but then referring to her sweet tap on his forehead he said nahi Ghanti baja ke gayi hai
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post!
 The dating - Mating dialogue....  along with Sid's expressions... Absolutely loved them.
I guess the Modi's would nver ever forget their incredibly sweetly disastrous first date.
avntika thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ya agree
it was so much fun to watch siddhima date

uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: monar

HEhe when she said tum apni umar ke laadkon se alaag ho he was confused but then referring to her sweet tap on his forehead he said nahi Ghanti baja ke gayi hai

thanks Dear.......πŸ€—
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I think Friday's epi. was one of d best Siddhima epi...

All d dialogues were just amazing specially d DATING & MATING one & Sid's expressions were mindblowing......πŸ‘πŸ‘

And d chemistry b/w Ridz & Sid was just tooooooooo good........

It's true MR. & Mrs. Modi @ their BEST !!!!

JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Monar,πŸ˜ƒ

Epic Dialogues of Siddhima.πŸ˜‰
Perfectly written by Aditya Pushkarna & Sumit Arora.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
CV's need to give a bonus to Siddhima & Dialogue Writers.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I have watched the episode 10 times till now & i just watch the first part only.πŸ˜‰
Riddhima's Price tag,Sid gifting a plant to Riddhima,Ghanti bajaana & all the Dialogues were nice.⭐️
Well i liked Riddhima's explaination when Sid asked her about that tag on her dress.πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: ka7eela

loved the disastrous date!..although it was a bit copy paste version!a bit altered from the movie backup plan! πŸ˜†..but the price tag thingy was shown in many other movies too!..

anyways SR both looked so cute!..KW & JW did justice to the scene both were funny!..and i loved the dialogs too especially the dating and mating!!πŸ˜†

btw it amazes me how Indian shows and movies get inspired from Hollywood flicks!!..how they take the main concepts and then alter them!..sometimes they end up making them in a better way!..hence the Indian version are more enjoyable!..and sometimes they totally screw them up! πŸ˜†   

i know yaar.....thats why i never complain even if they steal ideas ..........coz tking the concept and showing them in their own way is very much okay....

and DMG cvs NEVER screw it up....and NEVER directly copy paste.............that mks all the scenes VERY unique