Dutta.........Dutta..........Dutta........ - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Yaa.............woh glare toh kisi kii bhi jaan ley ley.............Hai aarathi..............I am having an overflow of emotionsπŸ˜›............aur phir dekha how he raised his hand and nakku ne phir neechey lkiya............initially he didn't resist.............OMG................😍
ya sheeba i too observed that.He is trying his best to distance from Naku but looks like its not possible.I want to see naku taking her rightful place as his wifee in his life.she shud stop crying first.
Yaa abb toh she is not crying....kaisey shernii kii tarah she stood in fron of him............😍
True now onwards we must get to see only sherni naku.
Yes...........absolutely............LET her intimidate sher Dutta............😳
when will that day come 😍
By the by i read the latest part of ur FF.its awesome.u have a great creative mind πŸ‘ Edited by aarathikb - 13 years ago
Originally posted by aarathikb

Sheeba is gunah par to hum sab ko naaz hain na πŸ˜† Datta ki toh baat hi mat kar.he's drop dead gorgeous
agree with both of u , sheeba and aarthi last nights scene was awesome . just loved the way nakku held his hand and confessed her love again but this time with complete authority and confidence even dutta was left speech less . its high time that nakku stops taking his wrath quitely and gives it back to him that too with interest
What would you do Sheeba if he's in front of you?