Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

jnawaz

Cool Viewbie

jnawaz

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
so after a full day of driving mom from one appointment to the next...then seeing my baby niece who is sick...then picking up brother from work...i finally...FINALLY...sat down and watched the first episode of TL...and i must say...im pleasantly surprised...it reminded me a bit of KMH only cuz of the going back and forth...but thats besides the point...

the purpose of this topic is the one...the only...HARSHAD CHOPRA...this man...Wow...Oh...Wow...i've always loved him but now i love him more...the entire episode he had not one line...not one single line...but his eyes...OMG his eyes!! they speak volumes...this body language...everything...it was flawless...his reaction to Mishti...to the mithai...going back into his shell...fabulous...i was just in awe ClapClapClapClapClapClap...really...hats off to Harshad...im still drooling Day Dreaming now i completely understand why Ekta picked Harshad for this role...not sure if anyone else would have been able to give such a "moving" performance in a story/scene like this StarStarStarStar...awesome...just...awesome...

JAZ

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

sapnamgPelGirlnayela09kripsypinks86PH4EVRMana26-Dimple-suryavnifungrlmasinMallu_galCaptain_Parisaumzipunjabi0926minaz296Ilovepie.raga.schaha_khandevashree_h-kavita-springs-Bee-hazel94-Anu13-curledupdreamer_dreamssweetshabkhajjupurvimeh...Nikhita...--Anna---Garima-isomersmysticgoryfilmssajni786ZaYaHolicMonu-SunNaaSukrutha-Fatima--vandy-Soaps1Howlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Harshad...wow oh wow!" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

harshadeewani

harshadeewani

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
totally agree wid u...Harshad is the best actor..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawaz

SheVi4life

IF-Dazzler

SheVi4life

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
yup..that one tear that rolled down his cheek..made my heart fill up wid the sadness that hes suppose to feel..

jnawaz

snowwhite30

IF-Dazzler

snowwhite30

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Yes was really superb...... after a long wait... it was worth watching....

jnawaz

virgo_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

virgo_gurl

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Sighh so true this guy has totally left me speechless with his performance even though he dint said a word but i could still feel Anu's pain Harshad has done it yet again i am already falling for Anu!!
And alongwith this i would like to mention that Anupriya was amazingly complimenting Harshad with her mesmerizing performance i was shocked since dint expected such a performance by her in the very first epi:)
Im sure they will rock!!
Awsome topic btw:)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawaz--Anna--mysticgoryfilmsSoaps1

jnawaz

Cool Viewbie

jnawaz

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
@ CAqueen: dude...that tear...he shed only one...i think we all shed enough to flood a city CryCryCry

@ snowwhite: yes...agreed...totally worth it Big smile

@ virgo: thats my thought exactly...it was only after watching the show that i could finally seperate Anu from Prem...they are totally different people...and yes...even Anupriya was good...im finally really FEELING the TaAnu jodi ClapClap well done Harshad and Anupriya StarStarStar...thanks for participating Embarrassed

JAZ

--Anna--

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
same here jazz./..his eyes are his asset...and they speak volumes!...he was brilliant today....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawaz-Anu13-

jnawaz

Cool Viewbie

jnawaz

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
lol vandy...i love how you said his eyes are his assets..but in both your siggies...his eyes are closed....just thought it was ironic LOL

JAZ

masin

Post Reply New Post

Go to top