Page 1
Page   of 2

maham_93

Goldie

maham_93

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged
But anurag is anurag ganguly..=S
Thats what they showed this week..=S
I have no idea abt the basu part.. Maybe taani stil has her dad's last name...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anurag = Anurag Basu? (Page 2)" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tellybuff123

Groupbie

tellybuff123

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 5:56am | IP Logged
if its anurag basu then who plays rishabh bajaj? rajat tokas or nikhil arya? i hope it is nikhil...

sanaakram

Groupbie

sanaakram

Posted: 25 October 2010 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
this is big question.. is anurag is anurag basu... i try many time to searach on it.. but always. on all website cast names when comes up.. anurag sur name doesnt show.. its show on anurag.. they keep this suspense.. for the fans.. to keep watching it i think.. i have watched all episode.. i hear some where basu in serial.. but couldnt remeber when.. but in start somwhere anurag father call his full name..but not sure when..but hope anurag full name is anurag basu..if not.. then who is basu...

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 25 October 2010 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanaakram

this is big question.. is anurag is anurag basu... i try many time to searach on it.. but always. on all website cast names when comes up.. anurag sur name doesnt show.. its show on anurag.. they keep this suspense.. for the fans.. to keep watching it i think.. i have watched all episode.. i hear some where basu in serial.. but couldnt remeber when.. but in start somwhere anurag father call his full name..but not sure when..but hope anurag full name is anurag basu..if not.. then who is basu...
anurag's full name is anurag ganguly. Confused

ilovedhanjanird

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 25 October 2010 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
I am guessing that after the problems between Anurag and Taani, Taani decides to change her last name and take up an usual last name!
but I hope she is not married to someone else! that would be bad!

BlueSpirit

BlueSpirit

Posted: 04 November 2010 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
What i'm not understanding is that in the first episodes ananya is ananya bannerji (exam results scene)and thats the surname of tani and then anurag is anurag ganguly and as we all rem the first epi tani says she is the wife but the mental asylum lady calls her tani basu, I hope she doesnt get married to someone else. what's ur view?

evildesire

IF-Sizzlerz

evildesire

Posted: 08 November 2010 at 6:25am | IP Logged
might he is married to someone basu nt anurag!! u know about tani mother curse on anurag!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top