Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
I so was shocked when she said that he is her husband, when i saw her in sindoor and stuff I was like no, she is gonna turn out married to someone else and its gonna  ruin everything, but she said he is her HUBBY...I was like Woah! thats new...and she didnt know abt him all this time????..I am getting real excited to watch what's gonna happen now, the story at the present and the past is exciting too ......how he becomes thin LOL how they become close more than frnds ...I really am looking forward to this soap Embarrassed

Edited by -sparkle- - 14 June 2010 at 6:10pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

kripsynspn.92shweta.mayurfanmasinsuryavniMallu_gal-SILPA--BrokenDreamer--Anu13--Zoya-shareendreamer_dreamsPrachi..khajju...Nikhita...minuu-Mink-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "He is my Hubby ------" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shabs_89

IF-Dazzler

shabs_89

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
well....i wasnt shocked...but i am eager to know more about what happens between them...and wot makes 'that' night so important in the lives of anu and taani...

=)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anaya-Howlarious

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Oh yeah, I am eager too to find out whts important and hopefully we will come to know tom the secret abt the night

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Soaps1

SheVi4life

IF-Dazzler

SheVi4life

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
me too..luving tere liye

-Anaya-

...Nikhita...

IF-Rockerz

...Nikhita...

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
hopefully we'll come to know what went wrong soon.....that dialogue was a shocker!

-Anaya-

shweta.mayurfan

shweta.mayurfan

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
it's hard to beleive that in a ekta soap the love birds are married
looking forward to see what all went wrong n how does he doesnt remember her taani

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suryavni-Anaya-

-Zoya-

IF-Rockerz

-Zoya-

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Cant wait to watch today's epi...
I was also socked when she said that she is his wfie...

Take Care
Zoya

Prachi..

IF-Rockerz

Prachi..

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 12:39am | IP Logged
waitingggggggg to kknow more abt taanu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.