@Shab...will do...thanks.
raziya56 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
add me to ur pm list..it was really good
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Honey.. welcome to this forum.. can't wait to read ur FF (after all the amazing PriDa FFs)... do I need to tell u to PM me???
Anjali-K thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Interesting beginning, do continue soon.
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg............. this was amazing............felt like i was watching an actual epispode of geet!!!

keep up the good work!!

and cheers for the pm
Maaneet thumbnail
i love the beggining! keep up the good work =]
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice start...looking forward to the next part.  Please add me to your PM List...thanks!!
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Honuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ðŸĪ—

3rd FF...on Maneet! ðŸ˜ē I never thought this day would come...and look at you, all ðŸĪŠ over Maan! Bechara GK akela padh jaega! 😛 ðŸ˜†

Well, looking at your introduction post....I know you for a considerably long time, don't I! 😉

And I needn't ask you to put me in the PM list! ðŸ˜ģ Thanks ki tumne mujhe bata diya...warna main isse dekhti hi nahi! 😕 Aur phir mere bias ka kya hota! 😆

Chalo bakwas over...back to comment!

Firstly...me loves the colour! 😃 One of my faves...ðŸ˜ģ And I see you added a poem at the beginning too!!! Reminds me of good ol' COL! 😉 And so me has already taken a liking for this FF!

Me loves it....nice place to start! 😃

And that touching of the hand and him going BOOM!  Reminded me of the hug on 22nd June 09...that way Abhi blowed up on her saying that her antics won't work on him anymore as he knows how to handle her!  Par chalo...at least he wasn't THAT rude! ðŸ˜ģ Kya kare...bechara banda to already gaya kaam se...aankhon hi aankhon mein kho jaata hai!!! ðŸ˜ģ

And 4-5 spoons of coffee!!!! ðŸ˜ē OMG....I drink sugar-less coffee, par itna kadwa koi bhi khayega to surely marr jaega!!! ðŸ˜ē ðŸ˜ē ðŸ˜ē 

Doesn't Sasha love Maan? She should be worrying about his health too...arrey 4-5 chammach cheeni daal diya hota to usse hi halat kharab ho jaati...OMG that much coffee is scary! 😕

And then...hehehe she wiped it with her dupatta and he got lost! 😆 Sweet....me likes how you use different scenes here while retaining the charm of the original here Honu...😉 ðŸ˜ģ

It's always fun to read your FFs...and you know me loves you! ðŸĪ—
Update soon...and update the others too! 😛
aisha.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Vey nice update!!!Please add me in ur PM