Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

What is the MYSTERY behind Maan's younger bro..???

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

AnjuMaanManiac

IF-Rockerz

AnjuMaanManiac

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Maan's Younger Brother features for the first time in EPISODE 51.

What is the MYSTERY behind Maan's younger bro..???
Is his name Vicky???? Looks like Maan's security is searching for him...

WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENED TO HIM?

WHERE IS HERE?

1.     Is he banished from the Khurana household and living in exile? (Because of Dev's evil doings being blamed on him?)
2.     Is he Dead?
3.     Did he runaway because he couldn't stand the 'WAR'/'TIFF'/'RIVALRY' between his brothers?
4.     Did he get kidnapped?
5.     In jail?
6.     Studying abroad?

IS MAAN IN SEARCH OF HIS YOUNGER BROTHER?

Is he the one Maan has been looking for???? was it his photo that Maan had when he was at the Mandir?

So where is the missing younger brother?
For any reported sightings of Maan's younger bro please contact us! Big smile

So much mystery and suspense!......

Totally enjoying watching Geet! luv this show!

~ Anju Star

MAAN ROCKS! ~

Edited by anju7777 - 16 June 2010 at 11:08am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*pronita.palmaneet12ohiosnehaloveeehirajconnectedheartskumari3FSM-93geet261sweetscent13ManEet_KaShpakiraniChaudhrytmbabygurl10Aneeka_GSteju2292sweet_gurl93halifax004-sumaiya--RushTrip-she_ratchetAmongthestars89AfghanLeenasona-raimuskanpmaybe-justbeintehaa.adits7MishtyShonaSuhaniSoniamitzi11pop77Bul3-AquaMermaiden-remosalsa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What is the MYSTERY behind Maan's younger bro..???" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Maaneet

Maaneet

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
ohh i didnt even think of that! maan mite have been looking for his brother during the wedding sequence..but i think the brother is prolly the cute youngest, a bit spoiled, brother who adores maanSmile we need someone who lovess maan (besides geet of courseLOL)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

geet261ChaudhrytmsimplytoxicDoJinHiba282adits7MissArshi-muskanp

Skyfall..

IF-Sizzlerz

Skyfall..

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
^^ yep hopefully :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maaneet

maybe-just

IF-Sizzlerz

maybe-just

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
I think he might be the reason why Maan and Dev have a tiff, if the little bro isn't here then I'm thinking maybe he's dead? And indirectly Dev might've been responsible for it! Which is why Maan seems to be so cold towards Dev??

Of course this is only one possibility!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Antaresmuskanp

Antares

IF-Rockerz

Antares

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maybe-just

I think he might be the reason why Maan and Dev have a tiff, if the little bro isn't here then I'm thinking maybe he's dead? And indirectly Dev might've been responsible for it! Which is why Maan seems to be so cold towards Dev??

Of course this is only one possibility!

This can be well possible.....
I guess the CVs changed the sister to brother at the last moment....his sister was supossed to make an entry......but instead his brother did....LOLLOLLOL......wonder what role is he gonna play in this maze.....nothing was mentioned about him even today.....not even by his dadi.....too much of suspense.....lolz...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

geet261kumari3maybe-just

maybe-just

IF-Sizzlerz

maybe-just

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Starry_night

This can be well possible.....
I guess the CVs changed the sister to brother at the last moment....his sister was supossed to make an entry......but instead his brother did....LOLLOLLOL......wonder what role is he gonna play in this maze.....nothing was mentioned about him even today.....not even by his dadi.....too much of suspense.....lolz...

LOL I was thinking the same thing, sister turned into a brother overnight LOL He's not shown so far so we don't know much, maybe the little brother may start hitting on Rajji LOL then we can have a Gurwinder-Rajji-Missing Brother love triangle LOL I don't think the Dadi is bad, she's naive though Ermm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hirajHot_Indo_ChillyAntaresmuskanp

hiraj

hiraj

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
yaa I think it will be interesting to see geet get married to Maan n Rajji n Maan's younger bro falls for each other....hmmmm good work creatives but me thinking how will geet's family reunite with geet again but I want them to reunite n Maan n geet's Grand  panjabi  Wedding...will be Fun!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Maaneetmuskanpmaybe-just

Antares

IF-Rockerz

Antares

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maybe-just

LOL I was thinking the same thing, sister turned into a brother overnight LOL He's not shown so far so we don't know much, maybe the little brother may start hitting on Rajji LOL then we can have a Gurwinder-Rajji-Missing Brother love triangle LOL I don't think the Dadi is bad, she's naive though Ermm

@purple......ROFL

I love your idea.....too good!
Kya mast family planning hai......WinkLOLLOL......but bad for Dadi(if she is bad), Dev and Naintara.....unki toh halat kharab ho jayegi.....
And as for the Gurvinder-Rajji track......they are gayab...lolz.....I think they have dropped that idea

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maybe-justmuskanp

Post Reply New Post

Go to top