Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

--Anna--

IF-Rockerz

--Anna--

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Hello everyone!!

I am @nup@m@ from KDMHMD forum --  was not very active in that forum (just wrote FF's)... and a crazy Harshad fan just like all Harshad deewani'sEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed... The first episode was brilliant and Harshad..."swoon"...no words to describe his acting talents...and Anupriya was good too...

So while I was watching it again I realised Soaps1 ( sry dnt knw ur name)... started a poll on wht could Anurag's dad planning...and agreeing I think its going to Anu-Tani's marriage. Since Tani said thar the love story be began from that night of the wedding...I think Anu-Tani will get married (for some strange reason) and then Tani and Anurag will form a more serious bond that of love and care. However Anurag will be sent abroad to complete his studies and when he returns back anurag will have forgotten his marriage with Tani and will come in with another girl. Tani who lives with the hope of Anurag returning to her will forget her love for him and support him through it. As the story goes on Anurag will realise his mistake and by then tani would have left him....and Anurag must have gone mad looking for her...

I dont knw wht I am writing becz this suddenly popped into my head and thought to post it... Do comment on what u all think...

@nup@m@

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyballkripsyrrk401CutieeMenspn.92Asharkibiwisuryavnimasinmunam_13SunriseGreenNikasha.skstarbd670816-Anu13-...Nikhita...dreamer_dreamsvirgo_gurlMonu-SunNaapremeer928sajni786Suchi-blushing-vandy-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Just a Guess abt the Storyline" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

n2kfactor222

n2kfactor222

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
I think you could be correct here because Ekta said its a story about two people who fall in love and HOW THAT LOVE CHANGES WITH TIME...so something very similar on those lines is expected

SheVi4life

IF-Dazzler

SheVi4life

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
yea i kinda agree wid u..but really i hope they dont have a child marriage or sumthing

princeton_girl

princeton_girl

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
awwwwwww....i wish anurag doesn't forgets TANI!!!....but hey watching the first epi it seems the other way round or maybe not...maybe for some reasons it juz end up as a child marriage and the elders have forgotten about it but anu and tani hasnt..and has anu grows his parents plan to get him married to someone else..???well this is what i think :P

masin

Goldie

masin

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 7:33pm | IP Logged

i was actually thinking along the same lines! and considering what ekta mentioned about her show.....u could very well be right! :D

i was just super happy to see the episode today!!!!!!! tho i hope its not dragged.....cuz i have a feeling tht later in the show they'll forget the fact tht it was a flashback!

lol
lovee
Samra :) <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku4u--Anna--

Nikasha.

IF-Dazzler

Nikasha.

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
- (Sorry, double post!)

Edited by -Nikasha- - 14 June 2010 at 7:44pm

Nikasha.

IF-Dazzler

Nikasha.

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
That would make so much sense! I mean not really, but it could work. LOL

Perhaps Anurag believes he last lost Taani after studying abroad and vise versa, so he goes crazy in her love.

That would also explain how "circumstances had him fall in love with someone else" ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Anna--

skstar

IF-Dazzler

skstar

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
its a possibility they end up marrying and might will tomm we shall see..... also when they were showing anu's sister i was thinking maybe the sister will run away in replace of that taani sits in but lol gets married to anu hehe not sure how but why not

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.