Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aria- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Neetz I promise this is the last one. 😳  BTW I read your new FF here, well the last page  'chupke chupke' You should join the creative team.😳

@Humzy. Kohai!πŸ˜† I should have known what was headed my way. Sensei rhymes better with sense than senpai does. Either way, I am clueless, about the order now. I am supposed to be one of them but can't remember for the life of meπŸ€”. Oh well, if Sensei cares, she can come and correct it, otherwise your sensei :D

I wasn't going to reply to this after your "Bahut hogaya" but but but had to login once again - to tell you I love you tooπŸ˜³πŸ€— To everyone else, no dostana ideas please kunki ...

Yeh dosti hum nahin todenge
Todenge dam magar tera saath na chhodenge...

Eternally ...

RhealitySux thumbnail
totally agree. and very nicely put indeed. even i was a bit worried about the number of topics posted by ardent AR fans saying how they disliked the new entrant in the show and the (not so sudden) twist in Armaan's life.

its ridiculous to think that people can go to such limits. come to think of it, wud u not do the same if you were in his shoes? and its not like he has already fallen for her. but pining for the girl after shez already married some1 sounds a bit scary to me. if at all the character is movin on then it shows that atleast he is normal and not some goofy loony guy whoz all starry eyed for the girl that he truly loved once upon a time.

its high time he moved on, besides, thinking about his friend's wife would make him a pervert so its better to just go with the flow and wish the ARians would cut the guy some slack and let him have his moment so fun. chill all, its just a show after all.

love and peace !!

no offense meant to any1 or any group. if you are offended in any way, i apologize from my heart.
@topic mker.....thank u soooooo much for mking this post