Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Shayari-

IF-Veteran Member

-Shayari-

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

Was it just me or did anyone else LOVE the mom swap in todays episode! LOL Its such a cute thing! Anuraag is close to Taani's mom and visa versa! At first i thought they were complaining to their own moms and the moms would have a battle or words for their child LOL but they are having a battle of words for the opposites child ROFL How CUTE!!!!!!!! Shows how close they are to eachothers families.. Embarrassed and if thats the case.. then the good thing is  If/when Taani goes to her sasural .. shell always have her mom in law there to back her up LOL 

The little mom swap thing Ekta showed..is by far one of the greatest concepts i thinks he has brought in her shows till date. I havent seen much of her latest shows so dont know if its been done before in her other works..but from what i saw today in Tere Liye.. I definitly felt it was a new and fresh thing..

Loved it! Clap

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

addicted2salima523Amor.Raisinminaz296starry.phoenix-Anu13-khajjumanasi_31...Nikhita...dreamer_dreamsPyari_Zahraminuumysticgoryfilms-Fatima-nikita_88Howlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I LOVE the mom swap!" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
yea even i thought they are complaining to their own moms, i even posted the highlights like that ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shayari-

starry.phoenix

Viewbie

starry.phoenix

BollyCurry Screen Writer, FF Graphicer,EBP, YRKKH BC Winner

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
true Rosh, at first evn i got confused.. i ws like.. haaaaa..Embarrassed.. bt jz loved itt... Mishti & Anu.. aww... both wr so cutee............LOL

-Shayari-

IF-Veteran Member

-Shayari-

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
LOL and Soaps1, and SP it was such a CUTE thing! I wish i had that kinda thing .. close to someone elses mom ROFL I loved how Taanis mom kept feeding sweets to Anu..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296starry.phoenixmysticgoryfilmsSoaps1

starry.phoenix

Viewbie

starry.phoenix

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xtaurus429x

LOL and Soaps1, and SP it was such a CUTE thing! I wish i had that kinda thing .. close to someone elses mom ROFL I loved how Taanis mom kept feeding sweets to Anu..

hmm.. i was to counting the RoshogullahsEmbarrassed, she ws khilao-ing her Golu Polu Motu Anu ROFL

Jiah.Angel

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Shayari-

IF-Veteran Member

-Shayari-

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
LMAO starry! HAHAHA gotu motu..he was SOOOO CUTE!!!!!!

and yup Jiah agree! Ekta knows how to move her audience!

starry.phoenix

starry.phoenix

Viewbie

starry.phoenix

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xtaurus429x

LMAO starry! HAHAHA gotu motu..he was SOOOO CUTE!!!!!!

agree.. n i guess..... he ws looking so cute in tht dres, Petu Maharaj ROFL

& ya she'll defo be able to create tht Ekta magic all ovr againn LOL

april10

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.