Zee Marathi

BAJIRAO MASTAANI

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

aint_an_angel

Groupbie

aint_an_angel

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
this new show on Etv....i am really excited about this show....
anyone like me ???

P.S. i dont know if this the right place to start this topic !!

Bajirao-mastani is the love story of Peshwa Bajirao 1 [1700 - 40 AD], who was a man of great strength and valor, and his courtesan Mastani....who was a legendary beauty...

their love affair shook the orthodox pune brahmin society of that generation...and caused bajirao much heartache...

Edited by aint_an_angel - 14 June 2010 at 12:50pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BAJIRAO MASTAANI" in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vidya0906

Cool Viewbie

vidya0906

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
hey angel this indeed is the right place to discuss this topic.  good u started this thread.  btw long time back a hindi serial phulwanti had come which had archana joglekar, arun govil and savita prabhune.  was it the story of bajirao mastani. it was very nice.

aint_an_angel

Groupbie

aint_an_angel

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
aajach nemka Etv was Not available...Angry

i donno about phulwanti. maybe i was too young then.  did u watch BM today ? 

Edited by aint_an_angel - 14 June 2010 at 12:50pm

mishkil88

IF-Dazzler

mishkil88

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 12:12am | IP Logged

Hey --- but r n't we discussing ETV & Other shows under ZM thread ??

vidya0906

Cool Viewbie

vidya0906

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 12:29am | IP Logged
ho re mishkil. thats what i have told her. all marathi shows irrespective of the channels are discussed here in ZM forum itself.

mishkil88

IF-Dazzler

mishkil88

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 1:30am | IP Logged
OK u r right Vidya... otherwise where else could we discuss it... this is the better place.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.