Tere Liye

Mishty!...Anurag's love

sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hmm..
did u notice that anurag was writing MISHTY I LOVE YOU..all over the wall...god..he must love her a lot..since he got mad...
wonder wat's in store..surely this is different frm other shows...normally the lead pair cannot imagine to fall in love wid some one else...i guess it's some actor named neha who also was in horror nights and the show named shraddha..which used to come...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I so agree! 😳

Mishti itself means "sweet" and indeed, this nick is really sweet! Perfectly suits Tani! 😉

The story's gonna get interesting episode by episode, I'm sure. Let's sit back and watch patiently . .the suspense won't be revealed this early. 😆Edited by Jiah.Angel - 13 years ago
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jiah.Angel

I so agree! 😳

Mishti itself means "sweet" and indeed, this nick is really sweet! Perfectly suits Tani! 😉

The story's gonna get interesting episode by episode, I'm sure. Let's sit back and watch patiently . .the suspense won't be revealed this early. 😆

is mishty tani's nick name.😕..i thought it is some oder gal..i havent watched the whole epi yet...
PremKiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sweet_chilly

is mishty tani's nick name.😕..i thought it is some oder gal..i havent watched the whole epi yet...

@bold yes dear.Tani herself told that.
You must watch it girl, ASAP! 😉
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thats the beauty of Ekta couples..she portrays her couples with this deep strong amazing relationship full of LOVE and that creates such a nice chemistry between the actors..I just love the way Anuraags character was writing Mishti..it shows he REALLY REALLY madly loves her.. and i think thats the highlight of this couple..a madly in love couple
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I love the love in anu's n taani's eyes for each other anu's dnt remember any1 but he remember his mishty
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
i am just in love with anu-mishti....

the way anu was writing mishti name all over the wall...it shows that he is so much in love with mishti....

the best part is anu-taani are married.....so no love triangles....

a beautiful relationship between anu-taani...just can't wait for the next episode....

both harshu-anu acted so well in the very first episode.....

and the title track on them just jitters my spine...so beautiful....so deep

Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
luv the line "mishty teekhi thodi na hoti hain......mishti to mithaa hain"
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Aabrayy

luv the line "mishty teekhi thodi na hoti hain......mishti to mithaa hain"

yup it was too sweet....and also harshu acting......can we give a standing appaluse for this man named Harshad Chopra...the way he enacted the expression of mentally unstable anurag....worth applause....the role anurag is just made for him....

he looks hot with a moustached too...its a wig yaar...but he looks hot in it....

on the very episode a sparking chemistry between anu-taani....uff beautiful scenes in the jail....

i know ekta always shows depression in love...but one can't deny when she portrays love...she does it so beautifully that it touches the chords of the hearts.....no wonder even now some of the legendary jodis of her shows can't be forgotten