Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

sweet_chilly

IF-Rockerz

sweet_chilly

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged
hmm..
did u notice that anurag was writing MISHTY I LOVE YOU..all over the wall...god..he must love her a lot..since he got mad...
wonder wat's in store..surely this is different frm other shows...normally the lead pair cannot imagine to fall in love wid some one else...i guess it's some actor named neha who also was in horror nights and the show named shraddha..which used to come...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.aftvjunkiePremKiDeewanikhajju

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mishty!...Anurag's love" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jiah.Angel

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 11:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sweet_chilly

IF-Rockerz

sweet_chilly

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jiah.Angel

I so agree! Embarrassed

Mishti itself means "sweet" and indeed, this nick is really sweet! Perfectly suits Tani! Wink

The story's gonna get interesting episode by episode, I'm sure. Let's sit back and watch patiently . .the suspense won't be revealed this early. LOL

is mishty tani's nick name.Confused..i thought it is some oder gal..i havent watched the whole epi yet...

PremKiDeewani

IF-Rockerz

PremKiDeewani

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_chilly

Originally posted by Jiah.Angel

I so agree! Embarrassed

Mishti itself means "sweet" and indeed, this nick is really sweet! Perfectly suits Tani! Wink

The story's gonna get interesting episode by episode, I'm sure. Let's sit back and watch patiently . .the suspense won't be revealed this early. LOL

is mishty tani's nick name.Confused..i thought it is some oder gal..i havent watched the whole epi yet...

@bold yes dear.Tani herself told that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

msb8891

Jiah.Angel

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 11:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-BolNaHalke-

IF-Veteran Member

-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Thats the beauty of Ekta couples..she portrays her couples with this deep strong amazing relationship full of LOVE and that creates such a nice chemistry between the actors..I just love the way Anuraags character was writing Mishti..it shows he REALLY REALLY madly loves her.. and i think thats the highlight of this couple..a madly in love couple

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Asharkibiwisuryavni--Anna---Zoya-mysticgoryfilms

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
I love the love in anu's n taani's eyes for each other anu's dnt remember any1 but he remember his mishty

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Asharkibiwi-Zoya-

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
i am just in love with anu-mishti....

the way anu was writing mishti name all over the wall...it shows that he is so much in love with mishti....

the best part is anu-taani are married.....so no love triangles....

a beautiful relationship between anu-taani...just can't wait for the next episode....

both harshu-anu acted so well in the very first episode.....

and the title track on them just jitters my spine...so beautiful....so deep

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

msb8891Asharkibiwi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.