Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

14th June Geet Update - completed (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Hmm, hope Dadi likes Geet.   Lovely update Bhootni Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bhootni-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "14th June Geet Update - completed (Page 2)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sonia_koolkhan

IF-Rockerz

sonia_koolkhan

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
thanx 4 update .

-bhootni-

md410

Coolbie

md410

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
saumya
thank you for update.

-bhootni-

_Monu_

IF-Dazzler

_Monu_

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
thanx so much 4 great updt

-bhootni-

g-dilkaur

Groupbie

g-dilkaur

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
thanks!

-bhootni-

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Aww, such a cuuuuuuuuuuute episode!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Lol, I agree that Maan needs to calm down, he's only causing Geet more grief than she's already in, but I can understand the poor guy too...he thinks Geet is stalking him because she's there whenever he tries to get away from her, even at his own office.LOL Lol, he's gotta accept the fact that the more he tries to get away from Geet, Vidhi's only going to bring her closer.Wink Just love this Maneet track, it's so unique and adorable!

Thanks for the update dear, very very very well done!Clap You're one of the BEST update writers on IF, you always give us such description that we feel like we're watching the epi at the same time.Day Dreaming

-bhootni-

-bhootni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-bhootni-

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Aww, such a cuuuuuuuuuuute episode!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Lol, I agree that Maan needs to calm down, he's only causing Geet more grief than she's already in, but I can understand the poor guy too...he thinks Geet is stalking him because she's there whenever he tries to get away from her, even at his own office.LOL Lol, he's gotta accept the fact that the more he tries to get away from Geet, Vidhi's only going to bring her closer.Wink Just love this Maneet track, it's so unique and adorable!

Thanks for the update dear, very very very well done!Clap You're one of the BEST update writers on IF, you always give us such description that we feel like we're watching the epi at the same time.Day Dreaming

aww is that for me!? lol how cute!!! thank you!!!

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bhootni-

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

aww is that for me!? lol how cute!!! thank you!!!

You're welcome!Hug Yes, it's for you. It's the least I can give you for giving us such great updates each time.EmbarrassedLOL

-bhootni-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top