Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

14th June Geet Update - completed

-bhootni- IF-Sizzlerz
-bhootni-
-bhootni-

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Hey everyone!! sup? kk let's get on with the episode shall we :P

Recap:  Geet refuses to give her resignation letter and Maan wants to see how long she'll last in the office. Dev calls Maan and speaks to Geet (who doesn't recognize his voice...wow!) and Maan tells him that he has paid of all of Dev's debts in India. Nainatra promises that whatever she wants will happen from now on.

Update

In the office:

It's 7:00pm and everyone in the office are leaving...Pinky comes to Geet to take her with her (promising samosas...yum!) but Geet tells her that she can't leave right now. As well as Maan is still working...she is scared that Maan will yell at her again. Pinky is worried that she won't be able to get home since she doesn't know the way but Geet asures her that she'll be fine. Maan comes into the room...playing with his cellphone and asks for the budget file...Geet presents it to him...it seems as if he shocked at that (hm...I wanna know what game he is playing LOL). He is like fine...anyways if there is a call in the next hour...before he can complete Geet tells him that she won't transfer it to you. (Go Geet!)...Maan keeps staring at her face and Geet is uncaring...to get back at her he says don't repeat what I already told you.

I am sure everyone is going to like this so I'll bold it...he tries to hold the files but instead ends up holding her hand...and you know what happens then...staring contest of course.

He snatches the file and leaves...while Geet says that he doesn't care about anyone! 

Nainatra at her evil best again

She comes into Maan's house and looks around...she notices some pictures of the brothers (wait there are three brothers...how?)...Dadi comes downstairs saying that even she sometimes looks at these pictures to remember her family. Nainatra is all smile for some reason...they both greet each other. Dadi asks her when did she come to India? Since even Kamya didn't even mention it in the morning...Nainatra makes up an excuse that she had told Kamya not to say anything....she wanted to give Dadi a surprise. She emotionally blackmails her saying I am not sure if you don't like me coming here...but Dadi seems to be really fond of her. A servant comes with coffee and and Nainatra wants to make it...anyways it's been two months since they had a fight...Dev and Maan. Dadi wants to know about Dev...she replies that he is okay...Dadi is mad that Dev hasn't even called once...but Nainatra handles the situation that Dev loves you a lot but is scared to call you. He is really ashamed of all he has done (aiyo Dadi seems to be falling for everything!).

In the office again

Geet looks at the time and one hour has passed already...she is scared that it is 8 already and Maan is still working. She decides she'll work from home...

Nainatra and Dadi

Dadi still thinks that Dev should have come once to check up on her but Nainatra says that you know how troubled he is right now...he is not allowed to come to India. Dadi is mad at Dev for doing bad things but thinks Maan shouldn't be that stubborn. Nainatra sheds fake tears about how she thinks that Maan will never forgive them and they won't be able to come back. Dadi promises that she knows very well about how to handle the situation...she'll get them back! Maan is my grandson...his stubborness is not bigger than mine...he'll have to listen to me...they hug with Nainatra giving evil expressions as usual.

In the office

The phone rings...it's Nainatra on the other side...it seems as if Geet has recongized her voice (and not Dev's wow!)...Nainatra wants to speak to Maan Khurana...nvm she doesn't recongize her voice. Geet tells her that sir is busy right now...and Nainatra replies that tell him it's a call from home...but Geet refuses. She asks for her name...Nainatra is about to say it but Dadi tells her that say it's a call from Dadi or he won't reply back. Geet is scared that if she gives him the phone right now...he'll be angry again...Geet refuses and Nainatra gets angry.

Nainatra and Dadi

Dadi is angry that Maan didn't take her phone...Nainatra emotionally blackmails her again...she says that she will stay in a hotel...Dadi wants to stop her but she leaves. Dadi promises herself that she'll set everything straight!

At the office

Maan starts to pack up and there is a phone call...it's Dadi! Dadi scolds Maan that why did he refuse to pick up his call...Maan is confused. Now it's Dadi's time to emotionally blackmail him...(great now Geet is going to get yelled at). He walks into Geet's room in anger and notices that she has fallen asleep...ooo and then he goes into a dreamy state (as expected!). He walks up to her to room her laat but obviously stops himself from doing so. He taps the desk to wake her up but she doesn't budge. He even calls out to her...and then is about to tap her on the shoulder but is unsure ....though he does it anyways. He yells Geet and she wakes up with a startle...almost hugging him. Staring contest again!

Maan snaps out of it and asks if there was a call for him...she replies yes...he asks why didn't she give him the call...she replies cus you said so...Maan turns around (obviously to yell a her). Maan is angry that the call was from my house...Geet replies well if you had told me that to transfer every call from home then I would have...he says should I give you a list of whose call is more important...Geet replies why not! They argue a bit more (both of them need to calm down...especially Maan stop torturing her!).

Geet is maha pissed that he just yells at her...instead of appreciating her! lol she just rants on about him while Maan says that this girl will drive me insane but then aww he is worried about how she will get home so late at night. Was she sitting there so late for me? But reasons that if there was someone else that person would have waited as well. Geet is worried about getting home...she wants to go ask Maan about the taxi stand but concludes that he'll just yell at her. I'll go on my own!

Drunk people at 8 or 9pm...wow!

Geet is on the road worried about getting a taxi since it's way too late...some idiots come on the bike...obviously drunk out of their wits! They stop upon seeing her...and then talks rubbish with her ...they want to drop her home. Geet is scared...okay and guess who comes to her rescue...no prizes for guessing

Maan Singh Khurana

Precap: Geet comes to say sorry to Maan with coffee and then they struggle with it since she wants to go make a new one...and the coffee ends up on Dev's papers. Obviously Maan is highly pissed!

Edited by -bhootni- - 14 June 2010 at 12:37pm

The following 71 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*saiaarohanangel_subahciryourmittdambisnungakakapragyakumarreen21alphieER_ER_YAAAANJaiprisarahjareencatch_rituamee1susan88CHLOE2901Katrina82pisces16mahalaxmikjoa123bhakbhartifannurulainHema_Mmd410naj7mushkan_2003aksnAurora.bahaneteri_susan-Miya-Innocent02kanchtfahsaadrusha4003sizezeroaddictgimzykate-85Dhara_sJes75IchangediteshasrkRoarkanna44shivani003AntaresLadyFlameapknfjholkweetrockstarnishi_I-fianAutumn.*Dakoo_Minzy*-Kash-meghapartiswetha10yulZMissArshi-dangerouzIshk.Mallika113Arwen.pennuloveaboveall.tinsel-Mema-pyar-ishksweet.melody..CountingStars..RamKiJanaki..-Ms.Wildcherry-

sizezeroaddict IF-Dazzler
sizezeroaddict
sizezeroaddict

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
That's it?!?
-bhootni- IF-Sizzlerz
-bhootni-
-bhootni-

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged

lol of course not...I am still writing

nishi_I-fian IF-Rockerz
nishi_I-fian
nishi_I-fian

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged
i missed d today's epi yaar..........
Thanx for d updates........waiting for complete update.....thanx again

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn.-bhootni-

gimzy IF-Dazzler
gimzy
gimzy

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Thnxxxxxxxx sumi *hugs*

waiting for the rest of the update!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bhootni-

anna44 IF-Rockerz
anna44
anna44

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
thank you very much ....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bhootni-

-Mema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mema-
-Mema-