Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shockalot

IF-Sizzlerz

shockalot

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged
....and it's DEFINATELY getting to MaanEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I haven't watched the full episode as of yet but AWWWWWWW at the way Geet fell asleep - Maan was taken aback for sure but in quite a daze when he saw herEmbarrassed
But my favourite part of that little scene was when he woke her up! She woke with a start and lost her balance. Trust our DD to stabalize her EmbarrassedEmbarrassed AND AND and she had this adorablee innocent sleepy expression on her face awwwwwwie hahah and Maan looked pretty transfixedWink LOLLL bechaara caught himself staring and turned away!

OH and i have to mention the hair bit quickly - Maan, you're getting a little too close to her for your own comfort, don't you think?Wink

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

raziya56DoJinVJ-LNMDJrusha4003chullbulliash08miraareArwen.adits7Blueberry_07-Ms.Wildcherry-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Geet, too innocent/cute for her own good" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Kash-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Kash-

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged
I can't get over that scene, Geet was too adorable sleeping, and Maan Singh Khurana actually got mesmerized by her awwww!
He's lost it, I tell you, but he had to show his sarcasm at the end with the common sense thing!  lol

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

chullbullirusha4003Arwen.adits7shockalot-Ms.Wildcherry-

-Ms.Wildcherry-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ms.Wildcherry-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged
@kashish:the word is mesmerized actually, mesmerized by you omg omg omg omg omgDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

*melting into puddle*

mallu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chullbulli

chullbulli

IF-Dazzler

chullbulli

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
 oh!!!guys i was so sure so very sure that he is gonna HeartHeartkissHeartHeart her..i mean  he was just too Heartclose and he looked as if Hearthe was sleepwalking...oh my god i never ever want this to end ..ihope he takes tooooooooooooooooooooooooo loooooooooong to admit his love cos jub tak admit nahin karega takb tak itne intense scenes dikhte rahenge...carry on cv's just don't ruin it later

Edited by chullbulli - 14 June 2010 at 11:27am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

VJ-LNMDJrusha4003miraareArwen.Blueberry_07shockalot

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Maan toh gayo LOLLOL ....uske bachne ke koi chances nahi hai LOLLOL ....It got pretty cleared today by the way he was walking without any hoshohawaaz LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chullbullirusha4003Arwen.-Ms.Wildcherry-

xXRzmastiXx

Goldie

xXRzmastiXx

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged

omgg!!!Smile the funniest part was when he came back to senses after stablizing geet and turned round. his face expression was hilariousLOLLOL. It like he got caught for stealing, stealing geets heart.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shockalotBlueberry_07

Blueberry_07

IF-Sizzlerz

Blueberry_07

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Hayye...I just watched that scene..!! I love how he tried to control himself after looking at her..Man Maan is so losing it..He's falling for Geet...!! Hahaha still can't believe he wanetd to push her fringe aside..!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chullbullirusha4003

Blueberry_07

IF-Sizzlerz

Blueberry_07

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xXRzmastiXx

omgg!!!Smile the funniest part was when he came back to senses after stablizing geet and turned round. his face expression was hilariousLOLLOL. It like he got caught for stealing, stealing geets heart.

I agree with you..!!  LOL..Plus yes ppl i too think he's abit too close to Geet..when he wanted to wake her up..he moved too close to her..don't ya'll think so..?LOL LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top