Tere Liye

Tauba Tauba...chota Onu Mota Onu!

TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
My god...gals u saw kiddo Onu.....99 kgs!

Hey bhaggu...I thought the race ground will split open!!!

Truly Rosugulla in every sense!!!

😆

golu-molu , mota-rolla , roshugulla,Petu Maharaj!...add names!

😆Edited by livelygal - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khajju thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i m sooo unlucky...cant watch tere liye...as sme guest hav arrived.....kitney galat time pe aye hain....urrgghhh...cant do nythingg..
munam_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Really???? I am still waiting for the videos... can comment once I watch the episodes.. but ek baat to hai.. this golu is gonna change to dashing Anurag...what say??⭐️

Now I get it why Ekta claims to have her part in Tere Liye... she hersel was 80 kilos when she was a kid...😛
Edited by munam_13 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: khajju

i m sooo unlucky...cant watch tere liye...as sme guest hav arrived.....kitney galat time pe aye hain....urrgghhh...cant do nythingg..

too bad...the episode was fun...typical bengali...and Anurag as a teen was HUGE!!!!😆😆😆
SILPA8 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Fantastic start guyzzz... chotu Onu is rele tooo cute... even HC is lookng gr8 in mental assylum... his expressions are superb... chota thani is a orignal beauty... narration was gud n waiting for tomorow eagerly
Originally posted by: munam_13

Really???? I am still waiting for the videos... can comment once I watch the episodes.. but ek baat to hai.. this golu is gonna change to dashing Anurag...what say??⭐️

Now I get it why Ekta claims to have her part in Tere Liye... she hersel was 80 kilos when she was a kid...😛

Ekta...made him 99 kilos yaar...she could have made him 80 kilos...would have been atleast...sumwhere imaginable....I was dying wid laughter seeing him...and yah in that Raja'a attire.....Hey bhaggu!!! I am choking still....I hop u can wathc d videos soon....sumone will surely upload!
Sofia. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

also the scene where they go to get their portraits done, oh my God! his costume almost got ripped.😆

very cute!

Edited by Sofia. - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -SILPA-

Fantastic start guyzzz... chotu Onu is rele tooo cute... even HC is lookng gr8 in mental assylum... his expressions are superb... chota thani is a orignal beauty... narration was gud n waiting for tomorow eagerly

yah the narration was good....and I kinda thought she was married to Robindo...but she said "woh mere pati hain"....explains the name TAANI BASU!

SILPA8 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: livelygal

yah the narration was good....and I kinda thought she was married to Robindo...but she said "woh mere pati hain"....explains the name TAANI BASU!

even i thot same yar... may be she married someone thats why he is in asylum... but after she said he is pati then i feel this story is something different... i luvd today epi... am still laughing remembering chotu Onu's raja atire... he is too funny n cute 😆
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
The actor that played him looked hilarioussssss 😆😆😆😆😆 He's been in Ba Bahoo Baby and this was just jokes compared to his normal self. 😆😆