Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Lhethal.Me

IF-Sizzlerz

Lhethal.Me

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged
My god...gals u saw kiddo Onu.....99 kgs!

Hey bhaggu...I thought the race ground will split open!!!

Truly Rosugulla in every sense!!!

LOL

golu-molu , mota-rolla , roshugulla,Petu Maharaj!...add names!

LOL

Edited by livelygal - 14 June 2010 at 10:56am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shweta.mayurfanAnjaliz-SILPA-khajjudreamer_dreams...Nikhita...-Maha-naddiya26jnawaz-Vanshika-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tauba Tauba...chota Onu Mota Onu!" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

khajju

IF-Rockerz

khajju

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged
i m sooo unlucky...cant watch tere liye...as sme guest hav arrived.....kitney galat time pe aye hain....urrgghhh...cant do nythingg..

munam_13

IF-Dazzler

munam_13

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Really???? I am still waiting for the videos... can comment once I watch the episodes.. but ek baat to hai.. this golu is gonna change to dashing Anurag...what say??Star

Now I get it why Ekta claims to have her part in Tere Liye... she hersel was 80 kilos when she was a kid...Tongue

Edited by munam_13 - 14 June 2010 at 11:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Nikhita...

Lhethal.Me

IF-Sizzlerz

Lhethal.Me

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khajju

i m sooo unlucky...cant watch tere liye...as sme guest hav arrived.....kitney galat time pe aye hain....urrgghhh...cant do nythingg..

too bad...the episode was fun...typical bengali...and Anurag as a teen was HUGE!!!!LOLLOLLOL

-SILPA-

IF-Dazzler

-SILPA-

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Fantastic start guyzzz... chotu Onu is rele tooo cute... even HC is lookng gr8 in mental assylum... his expressions are superb... chota thani is a orignal beauty... narration was gud n waiting for tomorow eagerly

Lhethal.Me

IF-Sizzlerz

Lhethal.Me

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munam_13

Really???? I am still waiting for the videos... can comment once I watch the episodes.. but ek baat to hai.. this golu is gonna change to dashing Anurag...what say??Star

Now I get it why Ekta claims to have her part in Tere Liye... she hersel was 80 kilos when she was a kid...Tongue

Ekta...made him 99 kilos yaar...she could have made him 80 kilos...would have been atleast...sumwhere imaginable....I was dying wid laughter seeing him...and yah in that Raja'a attire.....Hey bhaggu!!! I am choking still....I hop u can wathc d videos soon....sumone will surely upload!

Sofia.

IF-Dazzler

Sofia.

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 11:08am | IP Logged

also the scene where they go to get their portraits done, oh my God! his costume almost got ripped.LOL

very cute!

Edited by Sofia. - 14 June 2010 at 11:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Soaps1

Lhethal.Me

IF-Sizzlerz

Lhethal.Me

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SILPA-

Fantastic start guyzzz... chotu Onu is rele tooo cute... even HC is lookng gr8 in mental assylum... his expressions are superb... chota thani is a orignal beauty... narration was gud n waiting for tomorow eagerly

yah the narration was good....and I kinda thought she was married to Robindo...but she said "woh mere pati hain"....explains the name TAANI BASU!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SILPA-Soaps1

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.