Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Arwen...

Bugs our Mr. Everything-in-my-life-is-plannedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† will soon find out that the best things in life are the unplanned ones😳😳😳 and u should just enjoy the ride😳😳😳 not that he is enjoying the ride 🀣 he is when staring into geet's limpid eyes but otherwise he is furious at this roller coaster ride which is geet handa πŸ˜†(sorry i mean just geet but he doesnt know that yet eitherπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) needless to say Maan's loss is Maaneet's and hence our gainπŸ˜†

@bold - 🀣🀣 ....
arwen the poor guy is confused ...cuz he thinks he hates her but obviously his heart does not say the same thing .......she has touched his heart somewhere he doesent realize but once he realizes it ,.,,he is game πŸ˜†
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Omoigosh ........... What an epi guys .... finally chinks in the armour of Mr.I-will-not-melt Maan !!!!πŸ₯³

He actually tried to push back the strands of hair from sleeping beauty Geet ..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Awwwwwww.... how sweet geet looked !!!!!!!! Maan ko tho fisalna hi tha !!!❀️

Imagine he entered her cabin fully prepared to blast her for not connecting Dadi's call .... and ..... he got blasted off the surface of the earth instead ..... actually he landed in Venus ..... and promptly got lost ....😍

Afterall what can a martian do in venus-land !!!!!
Edited by rusha4003 - 13 years ago
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Mallu - Prem ki naiyya hai RAM 🀣 ke bharosay 🀣

@Bugs - for me he is already game .. .who cares if he doesnt realizes this yet πŸ˜† humein hamare moments mil rahe hain πŸ˜† aur usay uski "yeh larki" 🀣 
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Usha - love the way you have put it πŸ‘πŸΌ

sigh ... Maan ke pairon ke nichche se aaj zameen khisak gai thi πŸ˜† first when he saw Geet and than when he realized what the hell he was doing πŸ˜† i "almost" feel sorry for him πŸ˜†
Edited by Arwen... - 13 years ago
Maaneet thumbnail
hhaha, i def think he was totally mesmorized by geet! aww but i love how he doesnt want to cross his line even though you could see he totally wants too😍 you are lovestruck maan singh!!
Bugger thumbnail
@Mallu - From where the tagline of LNMDJ came here πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...ROFL ....

@Rusha - I swear the expression he carried when he got out from his office took a 180deg turn when he landed at geet's cabin. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...I msure there r many more turns like that for Maan .....Poor Maan toh poori tarah se hilne waala hai πŸ˜†

@Arwen - actually his non-realization is more fun cuz he ends up getting frustrated that way ....and i so love to watch him irritated and exasperated 😍
Bugger thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maaneet

hhaha, i def think he was totally mesmorized by geet! aww but i love how he doesnt want to cross his line even though you could see he totally wants too😍 you are lovestruck maan singh!!

Arey he will cross it if he realizes he wants to cross it .....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..he is still like ...yeh kya ho raha hai ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Arwen...

@Usha - love the way you have put it πŸ‘πŸΌ

sigh ... Maan ke pairon ke nichche se aaj zameen khisak gai thi πŸ˜† first when he saw Geet and than when he realized what the hell he was doing πŸ˜† i "almost" feel sorry for him πŸ˜†

@ red ... Exactly ... what a come down for the great Mr. maan πŸ˜‰ .... .... Darling Geet doesn't realise the power she has over him ......πŸ₯³

Dekhte rehna .... Jald hi Secretary Boss ka Boss ban jayegi !!!!
Edited by rusha4003 - 13 years ago
BlackWitch thumbnail
That scene was like - WOW!! They have such obvious chemistry - its really something that is simmering under the surface, waiting to heat up! Aaye haaye, main toh marr gayi woh scene dekh ke! It was too hot!
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh u know wen maan was staring at geet i actually put my dupatta near my mouth...geet styleπŸ˜†...my dil was goin dhak dhak...

oh maan!!man..yes ye ladki tum ko pura pagal kardegi...πŸ˜†
oh how i loved the way maan stared at geet...here he was gonna blast geet...and woosh..he himself got injured by seeing geet...πŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†..well she was looking like an angel...