For the first time ever I wished..

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
.. that Sid was not married 🤣

OMGGG guys don't kill me.. But yeah, he missed ALL the fun and masti thanks to Riddhima 🤣 This is what Love and Marriage does to u🤣

Goshh.. Loved how Sid was the only one who was Riddhimafied throughout the epi, and whatever he did, wherever he went, it was all becoz of Riddhima 🤣 All of them were busy dancing, doing fun with Dr.Shilpa, and my Sid was just busy shouting and crying for his precious Ring..

Oh Sorry, and add to the tragedy, he is the ONLY one who is gonna get nice dose from his wife 🤣 After doing SO much, this is what he gets 🤣

Today he reminded me of that song --

Ek Kunwara, phir gaya maara, phans gaya dekho, yeh bechara🤣

P.S -- Sid bashers, Plz don't embarrass urselves, it hurts when someone embarrasses himself/herself in public forum😳
Edited by prerna4rishav - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG 🤣

Galwa i totally agree throughout siddy widdy was think abwt his wifey lol. Poor baby was look for his ring that he brought for ridzy😳
AnonymousUser thumbnail
What a devoted pati he is!
FairyTale-Naima thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
🤣 lol that song totally rocks

& yeah he did miss out on all the fun...all for Mrs Modi...koi baat nahin, pyar mein to yeh sab chalta hai 😆
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Loved him soo much..yes he is Ridimafied today...But I missed seeing him and Ridz today....😭😭😭
Dmg is not the good for me till the to me I dont see SR in 1 frame,..Anyways loved Siddy with Arman and ,,Shilpa....
DivineDreams. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Seriously!!! The way Sid was crawling and was using the fishing rod!!Oh Freak...It was AWESOMEEEEE
gimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

U said exactly wat i thought seeing sid today!!!  bechara shaadi karke baas gaya 😆!!! but he is one happily married man!!!!
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

yes all sid cared about was the ring he bought for rids

i enjoyed the way sid went after shilpa for the ring and the cute convo, shilpa was so sweeet that she gave the ring back, sid told shilpa that its for his biwi.

enjoyed the episode

norzar

-Miya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i felt so bad for him today...biwi ho to aisi kabhi nahin!
if only he had a bachelor's party with his coochie bhai Armaan and Sayank - gahh i luvv these men
Vishluvsammy thumbnail
LOL i totally agree....LOVED SID in today's episode....His expressions and his dialogues rocked!!