EDT: 14-18 june Updates on Pgs 73, 76, 77

-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
 Episode Discussion Thread

Hey Everyone!

Well this thread is known as Episode discussion thread( in short EDT ). This thread will contain all the highlights of the episode( not the full updates ).

You can use this thread for the one-liners and your views about the episode, like what you feel about it.

Please donot make any seperate topics reagarding the episode!!

There are some rules which have to be followed here, will be updating that soon!

IF Dev Team
Edited by -Dimple- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
🥳 thanks yipeeeeeeeeeee

Wishing Taryay Liyay and the team all the best
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank Dimpie..........

wohooooooooooo wishes TL a huge success.... & now am biting Nails.. Whose doing Live updates??
Edited by purvimeh - 13 years ago
skstar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ohhh i got it...now lol...heyyy thanks for opening this!!!! All the best
Soaps1 thumbnail
If no one else is doing it and i don't have a power cut i will do the live updates
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yippeeee!! It's started *excited* x
Soaps1 thumbnail
It still hasn't started here yet 🤔
Anjaliz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks Dimple....😊
1st tere liye EDT.congrats everyone.
🥳 🥳
Anjaliz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
did it start ????????? plz let us....
-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Part 1

Started with taani entering the mental asylm and its raining, her sindoor slpitted due to rain. She request the gaurd to meet anu but he refuses. Then she request and he lets her go inside. She sees anu, he is writing something in teh wall( I love u mishti) the women ask her who is this mishti, taani says that she is mishti. the women says that u r not mishti, u are the famous singer taani. Taani says that for the world i m taani but for anu i m only his mishti!! The women ask whats her relationship with him. She says that he is my husband.

She comes inside and puts her hand on anu's hand, he slowly reveals his face( OMG OMG long hair with so much beard, kaajal🤣 ) He feels her then puts his hand off. She says that anu only likes misthi, she makes him eat it and then by eating tears fall from his eyes. He then goes sit in the corner. The lady ask she doesnt understand how this guy became mad, taani says that he was always a mental boy, she then goes to flashback!!

There's a racing compitition going on and poor anu has lost teh complitition( dam he is so faty 🤣 ) Taani says that this boy is 99 kilo and if he alone participates in the compitition even then he will loose.

Both anu and tani have a little fight, both says that they will tell there moms the truth. both runs to there houseEdited by -Dimple- - 13 years ago