The Vampire Diaries

Anna's return?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

khushix

IF-Veteran Member

khushix

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 8:41am | IP Logged

Ok so we all know Anna's dead and there's no possibility for her return.. some of you may be aware that many people want her back and there's a petition about bringing her back..and even producers and writers are aware of it.. so do you think they would bring her back? maybe as a new character who resembles Anna (though that will be stupid!..coz there's already elena and katherine LOL)

These are two possibilites i can think of If ever she comes back:
1. She comes back as a new character who resembles Anna.
2. Katherine saves her from the fire and since Kat is so powerful, she maybe has a way to bring back dead vampires.. but they become evil like her.. Stern SmileLOL

sounds absurd i know!..LOL so what do you guys think? would you like to see her back?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Farru-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anna's return?" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tomiko

IF-Sizzlerz

Tomiko

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 9:40am | IP Logged

I don't know about a doppleganger ... If there was one wouldn't someone already know about it?

But from the vague memories I have of the books, didn't Elena come back from the dead?  Maybe it works for vampires too?Ermm

So yes, there's hope!Big smile

guju_girl1

IF-Rockerz

guju_girl1

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
hmmm... I hope she comes back!
She was a cool character!!

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Agree with Tomiko!! Elena did come back from the dead and so it could be possible and it would be awesome if that happens!!

Love,
~Jot~

-Farru-

IF-Rockerz

-Farru-

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Anna is my fav character. I want her in the show!!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.