Kash is very calculating: Roshini

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Aysha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aysha-

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 8:32am | IP Logged

Kash is very calculating: Roshini

TV actress Roshini Chopra came into limelight with Ekta Kapoor's Kasam Se and is now seen in number of TV shows. Roshni Chopra who will also be among one of the three hosts of Indian 'India's Got Talent is currently in the village of Punjab in the race to become the Desi Girl (a reality show on NDTV Imagine).

Roshini, who was unaware about the concept of the show and thought the show would have a social message was uncomfortable with the surroundings of the village. "I wanted to quit the show as I come from a modern family and have never seen or lived in such an environment before." Does she still feel the same? "No, not anymore. Now I am love with the village and its villagers. I also feel that the show has helped me to discover myself," adds Roshini.

Asked about Anmol's elimination and her chemistry with her, she calmly replied, "It was a mixed feeling. I felt good for her as it was a dignified elimination but Anmol was the 'Phuljhadhi' (firecracker) whose sparks were not harmful but entertaining so I'll definitely miss her".

She also added though earlier there was a "one-sided tiff" between them (from Anmol's side), "I was shocked to see her bitching about me as I had always treated her as my younger sister but in order to gain popularity and attention she did all this."

Does she think the catfight between Kashmera Shah and Sambhavana on national TV was ethical?" It is really a shame on Kash and Sambhavan's part, they should understand that they are celebrities and have gained a reputation in the society so should avoid engaging in anything that can deteriorate their dignity and respect."

She adds, "I also beleive that Sambhavna is loud and aggressive but this does not mean that she can hurt others or create misunderstandings."

What is the meaning of friendship in a reality show? "Nothing called friendship exists in a reality show, there are no friends, only allies. Real friendship will come out after the show," says Roshini.

Who does she think would be Desi Girl and why? "The girl who wins the heart of the villagers will be the Desi Girl and I strongly fell that it can be Aushmia because she comes from a Punjabi family. It was easy for her to extend her heart to the villagers."

What about Kashmira?" Kash is very calculating and knows the game well; she always makes politically correct statements."

Does she feel the judgment in the show is biased? "Judgment is about human opinion which is very subjective. Initially, I felt that favoritism prevails but later I realized that the village people are very sweet and pure-hearted; they speak from their heart."

Life in a village is different from the city, so how does she manage to stay fit? "The food in the village has abundant oil and ghee but life here is so tough that I have lost weight doing household chores." The audience was little amazed to see her dressing style in the village. Doesn't she think she should wear clothes keeping in mind the surroundings? "Different people have different styles and dress up accordingly, I think the audience should give us time to adapt to these surroundings. Do we wear such cheap clothes?" she counters.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Kash-is-very-calculating-Roshini/articleshow/6041465.cms

Edited by aysha_18 - 14 June 2010 at 8:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bratz007

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kash is very calculating: Roshini" in Desi Girl forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bratz007

Goldie

bratz007

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
what did she mean by cheap clothes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

manoanshi

Groupbie

manoanshi

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
next elimination roshni??????????????

tvfrnds001

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 12:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Jotz_92

chimuli

IF-Dazzler

chimuli

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Chalo atleast she lost weight also...LOL..n she says" I also feel that the show has helped me to discover myself" in what way? :S

RhealitySux

RhealitySux

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 7:37am | IP Logged
celebs n especially reality tv contestants sayin mean things about each other is not a new thing. blaming others for all the bad behavior doesn't justify your actions either. no one is purely black or white. plus, its not like roshni is a clean pure hearted girl. shez on the show to win too. so i'd say birds of same feather .... to each his own. peace out !!

-SalShah4eva-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top