Tere Liye inspired by Tere Naam? - Article

-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Tere Liye inspired by Tere Naam?

"You've never seen such a love story before," Ekta Kapoor made a promise at the press conference of her soon-to-be-launched show Taryay Liyay.

While that might be true, but how can an Indian TV soap not have any traces of a Bollywood film. The buzz goes that one or two element of the show is inspired by the Salman Khan starrer 2003 blockbuster Tere Naam.

The very first footage of Taryay Liyay will show Anurag (Harshad Chopda) in a mental hospital. From thereon, it will be revealed as to how Chopda got into this situation. The clock will be turned back and Anurag and Tanni will be shown as childhood friends.

So, is it that our boy has landed into mental hospital after being assaulted by goons, as it happened in the film?

"No, the only common factor between the film and the show is the boy landing in a mental hospital. But Anurag landing here is a result of his own sins. He falls in love with Tanni but breaks her heart by falling for another girl. This girl then dumps him. He is left totally shattered. A distraught Anurag is unable to bear this trauma and loses his mental stability. The search for the other girl is still on. The initial episodes will feature the kids," said a source.

We sent a text meesage each to Harshad Chopda and Anupriya Kapoor but neither of them replied to it.

Edited by aysha_18 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Already posted please check two -three pages of the forum before posting any articles or new topic Thank you
-Farru- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ aysha_18

Thanx I never read that...
Edited by -Farru- - 13 years ago
-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Soaps1

Already posted please check two -three pages of the forum before posting any articles or new topic Thank you

I'm really sorry, nxt tym i will check d other pages 😳
maham_93 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nahi yaar.. Dont tell me =(
Thats bad.. =@

Btw.. Next time use the Article corner for these kind of posts.