Poll Choice
Prem
Anurag
Ali
None
Anything else
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Whatever name his character has, he makes you believe that its actually him, so name becomes irrelevant, he plays them to such perfection that you see the character in him. Be it Ali, Akshat, Prem and I hope and pray Anurag is no different, so far in promos and the few scenes he has had, he has made me believe its Anurag we are watching and not Harshad, so after having loved Prem to bits, i am equally excited for Anurag
"Prem" coz thats the only role I've seen him in 😉 even now when we friends talk about HC sometimes we say "Hey, u know Prem is coming in Azaadi Live" 😆
I will go for both Anu and Prem.
Like DAA prem is the best name and makes people hit!!- like salman khan, I guess most good movies i watched in which he was... his name was PREM. Plus it suit on harshad a lot because of his personality...
i still call him prem and my whole family does as well!
Prem if he is doing a typical romantic type hero
Raja if he is doing a tapori type hero
hey, this is a nice post. in my opinion the name prem suits him the most. I said that above because that name just rolls off the tongue as does Ali (but because prem-love, i said prem). However, i feel the name Anurag also suits him... its just a tad bit long.... just my opinion though.

when was he called Ali ? s;

- asma
Originally posted by -afghaniibabe

when was he called Ali ? s;

- asma

He played Cadet Ali in a show called Left Right Left on Sony TV, it was his second show after Mamta
Originally posted by Soaps1

He played Cadet Ali in a show called Left Right Left on Sony TV, it was his second show after Mamta

was these only ''supporting'' roles.. or big as Prem & Anu ?