CID

CIDians - MALE or FEMALE..? (Page 7)

Poll Question: What is your Gender....? Male or Female..?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
8 [14.04%]
49 [85.96%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 15

teju_g

IF-Dazzler

teju_g

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged
I am girl too

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CIDians - MALE or FEMALE..? (Page 7)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

priya_sparsha

IF-Rockerz

priya_sparsha

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 11:02am | IP Logged
wow! girls!girls! win the pollTongue Funny I thought atleast 60% would be guys but umm.. I think some usernames seem like a boy but they actually arentShocked

cid-cop

cid-cop

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 11:11am | IP Logged
yeah, most of us have daya or abhijeet or both as our display pic. And our username also does not disclose our real name. So we conxlude that most of the members are guys.

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged
WoW whats going on here? ladhko ki ton fatti poch daali Tongue we i entered here first about a month ago..i thought most of the members are boys as we all can predict from pictures and username...but surprisingly, i found my predictions were wrong..So we are seeing result here 22 girls and 6 boys so far ..keep it up Girls glad to see girls are interested in crime show..otherwise most of them prefer daily soups..as in my family LOL

zerry123

Goldie

zerry123

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Yeah, seriously I thought visrom, didobhav and so many others were guys... I was pretty sure that Visrom is a guy (Please, dont be offended). Because, Visrom is a kind of name that reminds me of a very tech savvy guy....no idea why Tongue but then all of them turned out to be girls. I'm still not sure about so many other users. 

Yeah, I agree Dayabi, it's because most ppl have Abhi or Daya as their avatars that they seem to be a guy... LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jatt48

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zerry123

Yeah, seriously I thought visrom, didobhav and so many others were guys... I was pretty sure that Visrom is a guy (Please, dont be offended). Because, Visrom is a kind of name that reminds me of a very tech savvy guy....no idea why Tongue but then all of them turned out to be girls. I'm still not sure about so many other users. 

Yeah, I agree Dayabi, it's because most ppl have Abhi or Daya as their avatars that they seem to be a guy... LOL
LOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by visrom - 15 June 2010 at 6:14pm

jatt48

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

LOLLOLLOLLOL
No believe me, Zerry ji is right in saying that.LOL Visrom, sounds like some sort of CD rom. OK, sorry for making fun of your name.

jatt48

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

Originally posted by visrom

LOLLOLLOLLOL
No believe me, Zerry ji is right in saying that.LOL Visrom, sounds like some sort of CD rom. OK, sorry for making fun of your name.
Kya yaar....tum log bhi......mujhe CD-ROM bana diya???? LOLLOLLOL

Edited by visrom - 15 June 2010 at 9:14pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

somu_05jatt48

Post Reply New Post

Go to top