CID

CIDians - MALE or FEMALE..? (Page 6)

Poll Question: What is your Gender....? Male or Female..?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
8 [14.04%]
49 [85.96%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 15

jeet.

Goldie

jeet.

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Originally posted by jeet23

no way yaar.....how can those foolisg serials b of GROWN UPS???!!!!

CHIII..............
CID IS FR ALL AGES..N I PREFER IF FOR DISCUSSIONS OF ANY SHOW ,,N FB 2 TALK TO MY FRNZ WHO R NOT ON IF!! Cry Cry Cry

</div>
<div>

I don't know who watches GB except us....when we want to catch a glimpse of CID promo on Wednesday. LOL

And as you said, FB is not for fans of a show....it is for people to express themselves and to connect to friends. Those who want to discuss about a show will always prefer IF.

NOW WATS GB????
I DONT KNW,,PLZ TELL..YES WE WAIT ANXIOUSLY FR D PROMOS ON WEDNESDAY!!! Big smile Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CIDians - MALE or FEMALE..? (Page 6)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cid-cop

cid-cop

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 7:29am | IP Logged
GB stands for godh barai. Actually iss forum ke members iss serial se itni nafrat karte hai, ki hum iska naam bhi nahi lena chahte :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

somu_05

Ramya-KaShian

IF-Dazzler

Ramya-KaShian

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jeet23

i donno why bt very few male CIDians.............N i am 1 of them!!

plz yaar koi to ladko ki izzat bachao,,more boys shud b CIDianzz!!

my cousins n my uncle watch CID!!! Wink LOL no really

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 8:22am | IP Logged
my naani likes CID,so I think CID's for all ages and every gender

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by debayon

Yeah, I'm a guy too. But it's surprising that the numbers of guys are so less, because most girls watch those silly soaps. I guess all the girls here are rational ones.
Debayon...it  is a wrong notion that you have.Smile 
A lot of girls don't watch silly soaps like Baat Pakki and Godh Bharai. Many girls like to see smart, intelligent guys in action. It is difficult for guys to understand.

Yet on I-F itself, there are girls drooling for idiots like KSG and who not. The female viewership of soaps is quite high, very few guys watch soaps and all. I for, one don't watch soaps at all

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 9:46am | IP Logged

Yeah, I'm a guy too. But it's surprising that the numbers of guys are so less, because most girls watch those silly soaps. I guess all the girls here are rational ones.
A lot of girls don't watch silly soaps like Baat Pakki and Godh Bharai. Many girls like to see smart, intelligent guys in action. It is difficult for guys to understand.

Yet on I-F itself, there are girls drooling for idiots like KSG and who not. The female viewership of soaps is quite high, very few guys watch soaps and all. I for, one don't watch soaps at all
But this is CID forum on IF....not KSG(I don't know what this is).

The girls on CID forum are usually not fond of soaps. I just wanted to tell you not  to generalise.

Anyway...lets not argue about this. Smile

sneh.

Goldie

sneh.

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Well jisko gauge karna hain please create a poll on this   Wink

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged

But this is CID forum on IF....not KSG(I don't know what this is).

The girls on CID forum are usually not fond of soaps. I just wanted to tell you not  to generalise.

Anyway...lets not argue about this. Smile
I think you didn't look at my first post properly. Plz look at the bolded part above.Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top