CID

CIDians - MALE or FEMALE..? (Page 5)

Poll Question: What is your Gender....? Male or Female..?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
8 [14.04%]
49 [85.96%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 15

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 1:36am | IP Logged

May be but then those girls are not here and the ones who are here are not there. So this is silly discussion and should end now.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CIDians - MALE or FEMALE..? (Page 5)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jeet.

Goldie

jeet.

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 1:38am | IP Logged
ok,,but i knw some galz who r both on FB N IF.....like ramya,,but i am not offencing against her!!
anyway,,v shud stop arguing abt this!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jeet23

Originally posted by visrom

no way,,all of them watch DILL MILL GAYE n al those bakwaas soaps on tv!!! Tongue Tongue
n abbt crime shows ,like cid...they watchit fr abhi-daya!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed

Not all girls watch DMG, but I know for sure that is is very very popular and widely searched on video sites.

And at leastI have not watched a SINGLE episode of DMG. I didn't even know about this serial till a few months back.

but on fb ,there is a craze on DMG.....i say OMG.....wat a crazee!!! Wink Wink
That's why I prefer IF. People are more intelligent here.

Also FB is a whole load of crap. It is more self-centred. YOU are talking about what YOU like and what YOU are doing and how YOU are feeling at the moment. Everyone doesn't need to know that.
On IF. we are all talking about a programme which we all like - CID. It is centred around CID and not the users.

Edited by visrom - 15 June 2010 at 1:40am

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 1:39am | IP Logged

Generalizing anything isn't correct. All girls are not the same and that's it.

jeet.

Goldie

jeet.

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabha.

<font face="Calibri" size="3">Generalizing anything isn't correct. All girls are not the same and that's it.</font>

actualy,,it depends on age...u n visrom di hav grown up n its obvious that u wont prefer serials like DMG! Tongue

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 1:46am | IP Logged

<font face="Calibri" size="3">Generalizing anything isn't correct. All girls are not the same and that's it.</font>

actualy,,it depends on age...u n visrom di hav grown up n its obvious that u wont prefer serials like DMG! Tongue
Even when I was younger, I used to watch CID and not stupid serials.  And there is another school of thought which says that CID is for kids and Godh Bharai and Baat Pakki are for the so-called 'grown-ups'. Now how is that???? It is just a matter of taste.

About FB vs IF, we've had a discussion long back. FB is preferred by 'self-centred' people and IF by genuine fans of a show. 

jeet.

Goldie

jeet.

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

</div>Even when I was younger, I used to watch CID and not stupid serials. And there is another school of thought which says that CID is for kids and Godh Bharai and Baat Pakki are for the so-called 'grown-ups'. Now how is that???? It is just a matter of taste.
<div>

About FB vs IF, we've had a discussion long back. FB is preferred by 'self-centred' people and IF by genuine fans of a show.

no way yaar.....how can those foolisg serials b of GROWN UPS???!!!!

CHIII..............
CID IS FR ALL AGES..N I PREFER IF FOR DISCUSSIONS OF ANY SHOW ,,N FB 2 TALK TO MY FRNZ WHO R NOT ON IF!! Cry Cry Cry

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 1:52am | IP Logged

no way yaar.....how can those foolisg serials b of GROWN UPS???!!!!

CHIII..............
CID IS FR ALL AGES..N I PREFER IF FOR DISCUSSIONS OF ANY SHOW ,,N FB 2 TALK TO MY FRNZ WHO R NOT ON IF!! Cry Cry Cry

I don't know who watches GB except us....when we want to catch a glimpse of CID promo on Wednesday. LOL

And as you said, FB is not for fans of a show....it is for people to express themselves and to connect to friends. Those who want to discuss about a show will always prefer IF.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top