CID

CIDians - MALE or FEMALE..? (Page 3)

Poll Question: What is your Gender....? Male or Female..?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
8 [14.04%]
49 [85.96%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 15

somu_05

somu_05

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Well Its definintely Not Ki Boys Dont Like CID..! i mean I ahve Friends who like Reaally Like ACP..... his leadership... hiz Zeal.....and itne action scenes and all hote hai.. why WOULD guyz not like CID..!! :p

and yeah i Know... jitna maine dekha hai.. yahan kaafi Girlz hai.. i just wanted to see kitna difference hai..! Its no competition... just checkin out...!!! :p

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CIDians - MALE or FEMALE..? (Page 3)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 8:35am | IP Logged

sunnyp1414_ First I would like to wish All the best for your exam...I hope you will score good marks in the exam.

Regarding CID as sunny told CID is different serial in many manners.I observed since last 10 years ...There were most popular seral Kyoki saas bhi Kabhi bahu thi was started around year 21999-2000...he got popularituy others also copied the same cocept..then we have seen the trend of Sas-bahu serial (kserials)..then Color channel starts...Balikavadhu...it's regarding Girls

..usake baad
Na aana desh meri lado
kashi
jyoti
bidai
kasturi
they got popularity like Balika vadhu
but regarding Crime serials..some producers alsocopid
FIRz..on dd and many more.I think very few special scord god popularity..but it jyasa nahi chali...after some time it got over...but CID still running...got more and mor epopularity..so this is very unique serial...every body likes to watch this from 4 year kid to 80 year granny and granppa...youngsters internet pe jyada baithate hein to unko india-forums malaum hien..mein ne mere eak uncle ko bataya esake bare mein he is 73 years old...he was the slient member of this forums...unko hamara dicussion, games ,stories,cretaions achhe lagate hein...lekin darat hein ki hum youngsters mein vo kaha aajaye...mein hamare edhar age bar nahi hei..wo bole agar muze koi mere umar ka partner mil jaye to mein jarur aaunga...fir mere janne walo sise do char uncle aunty regular vistors hein lekin slient..mein unko kaha aapa hame join karo..to bolate hein ...nahi tum bachhe etane achhi tarh se analysis karate ,CID ke bare mein likhate hein...hame jo bolana hein wo aap likhate hein..lekin mein unhe yaha join karane ko mana rahai hun...dekhenge aage kya hoga...so CID sabka apana program ban chuka hein...it's indespencible part of our life.

Edited by jiya1 - 14 June 2010 at 8:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyp1414

jeet.

Goldie

jeet.

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 8:50am | IP Logged
i knw ki more galz watch cid coz of abhi-daya but we boys r also fanzz of abhi-daya n we can treat them as our bro.,...m i wrong??
so plz galz beware,,boyzz rock!!

sneh.

Goldie

sneh.

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Jeet no one is asking here wether boys rock or gals its the team that rocks We love the bonding in the team. We all are CIDians over here Somu created dis fun poll to jus to gauge the number boys or gals its no competition. Please dont attack on gender, its a request

Edited by sneha_fighter - 14 June 2010 at 8:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhinder.thindjiya.

abhijeet-rockzz

abhijeet-rockzz

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged
EVEN I AM A GIRL

jeet.

Goldie

jeet.

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged
ok sry sneha....but 1 gal started dis,n i jus commented !!

i dint wanted to fight!

v al r CID ianz n dats ol!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

somu_05

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Yeah, I'm a guy too. But it's surprising that the numbers of guys are so less, because most girls watch those silly soaps. I guess all the girls here are rational ones.

Edited by debayon - 14 June 2010 at 11:21am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jeet.suhaani.cidmjht

zerry123

Goldie

zerry123

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Lol...on these forums, everytime I thought someone was a guy, they turned out to be a girl. And that's when I realised that the CID forums have far more girls than guys...

@somu_05 - Hell, yeah... It's definitely bacause of Abhi-Daya LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top