CID

CIDians - MALE or FEMALE..? - Page 5

Poll

What is your Gender....? Male or Female..?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: visrom

Debayon...it  is a wrong notion that you have.😊 
A lot of girls don't watch silly soaps like Baat Pakki and Godh Bharai. Many girls like to see smart, intelligent guys in action. It is difficult for guys to understand.

Yet on I-F itself, there are girls drooling for idiots like KSG and who not. The female viewership of soaps is quite high, very few guys watch soaps and all. I for, one don't watch soaps at all
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: debayon

Yet on I-F itself, there are girls drooling for idiots like KSG and who not. The female viewership of soaps is quite high, very few guys watch soaps and all. I for, one don't watch soaps at all

But this is CID forum on IF....not KSG(I don't know what this is).

The girls on CID forum are usually not fond of soaps. I just wanted to tell you not  to generalise.

Anyway...lets not argue about this. Smile
sneh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well jisko gauge karna hain please create a poll on this   πŸ˜‰
debayon thumbnail

But this is CID forum on IF....not KSG(I don't know what this is).

The girls on CID forum are usually not fond of soaps. I just wanted to tell you not  to generalise.

Anyway...lets not argue about this. 😊

I think you didn't look at my first post properly. Plz look at the bolded part above.😊
priya_sparsha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow! girls!girls! win the pollπŸ˜› Funny I thought atleast 60% would be guys but umm.. I think some usernames seem like a boy but they actually arent😲
cid-cop thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah, most of us have daya or abhijeet or both as our display pic. And our username also does not disclose our real name. So we conxlude that most of the members are guys.
bhinder.thind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
WoW whats going on here? ladhko ki ton fatti poch daali πŸ˜› we i entered here first about a month ago..i thought most of the members are boys as we all can predict from pictures and username...but surprisingly, i found my predictions were wrong..So we are seeing result here 22 girls and 6 boys so far ..keep it up Girls glad to see girls are interested in crime show..otherwise most of them prefer daily soups..as in my family πŸ˜†
zerry123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah, seriously I thought visrom, didobhav and so many others were guys... I was pretty sure that Visrom is a guy (Please, dont be offended). Because, Visrom is a kind of name that reminds me of a very tech savvy guy....no idea why πŸ˜› but then all of them turned out to be girls. I'm still not sure about so many other users. 

Yeah, I agree Dayabi, it's because most ppl have Abhi or Daya as their avatars that they seem to be a guy... πŸ˜†
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: zerry123

Yeah, seriously I thought visrom, didobhav and so many others were guys... I was pretty sure that Visrom is a guy (Please, dont be offended). Because, Visrom is a kind of name that reminds me of a very tech savvy guy....no idea why πŸ˜› but then all of them turned out to be girls. I'm still not sure about so many other users. 

Yeah, I agree Dayabi, it's because most ppl have Abhi or Daya as their avatars that they seem to be a guy... πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
debayon thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

No believe me, Zerry ji is right in saying that.πŸ˜† Visrom, sounds like some sort of CD rom. OK, sorry for making fun of your name.