CID

CIDians - MALE or FEMALE..? - Page 4

Poll

What is your Gender....? Male or Female..?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: jeet23

but on fb ,there is a craze on DMG.....i say OMG.....wat a crazee!!! 😉 😉

That's why I prefer IF. People are more intelligent here.

Also FB is a whole load of crap. It is more self-centred. YOU are talking about what YOU like and what YOU are doing and how YOU are feeling at the moment. Everyone doesn't need to know that.
On IF. we are all talking about a programme which we all like - CID. It is centred around CID and not the users.
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
prabha. thumbnail

Generalizing anything isn't correct. All girls are not the same and that's it.

jeet. thumbnail
Originally posted by: prabha.

<font face="Calibri" size="3">Generalizing anything isn't correct. All girls are not the same and that's it.</font>

actualy,,it depends on age...u n visrom di hav grown up n its obvious that u wont prefer serials like DMG! 😛
visrom thumbnail

actualy,,it depends on age...u n visrom di hav grown up n its obvious that u wont prefer serials like DMG! 😛

Even when I was younger, I used to watch CID and not stupid serials.  And there is another school of thought which says that CID is for kids and Godh Bharai and Baat Pakki are for the so-called 'grown-ups'. Now how is that???? It is just a matter of taste.

About FB vs IF, we've had a discussion long back. FB is preferred by 'self-centred' people and IF by genuine fans of a show. 
jeet. thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

</div>Even when I was younger, I used to watch CID and not stupid serials. And there is another school of thought which says that CID is for kids and Godh Bharai and Baat Pakki are for the so-called 'grown-ups'. Now how is that???? It is just a matter of taste.
<div>

About FB vs IF, we've had a discussion long back. FB is preferred by 'self-centred' people and IF by genuine fans of a show.

no way yaar.....how can those foolisg serials b of GROWN UPS???!!!!

CHIII..............
CID IS FR ALL AGES..N I PREFER IF FOR DISCUSSIONS OF ANY SHOW ,,N FB 2 TALK TO MY FRNZ WHO R NOT ON IF!! 😭 😭 😭
visrom thumbnail

no way yaar.....how can those foolisg serials b of GROWN UPS???!!!!

CHIII..............
CID IS FR ALL AGES..N I PREFER IF FOR DISCUSSIONS OF ANY SHOW ,,N FB 2 TALK TO MY FRNZ WHO R NOT ON IF!! 😭 😭 😭

I don't know who watches GB except us....when we want to catch a glimpse of CID promo on Wednesday. 😆

And as you said, FB is not for fans of a show....it is for people to express themselves and to connect to friends. Those who want to discuss about a show will always prefer IF.
jeet. thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

</div>
<div>

I don't know who watches GB except us....when we want to catch a glimpse of CID promo on Wednesday. 😆

And as you said, FB is not for fans of a show....it is for people to express themselves and to connect to friends. Those who want to discuss about a show will always prefer IF.

NOW WATS GB????
I DONT KNW,,PLZ TELL..YES WE WAIT ANXIOUSLY FR D PROMOS ON WEDNESDAY!!! 😃 😃
cid-cop thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
GB stands for godh barai. Actually iss forum ke members iss serial se itni nafrat karte hai, ki hum iska naam bhi nahi lena chahte :)
AlexithyMia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

i donno why bt very few male CIDians.............N i am 1 of them!!

plz yaar koi to ladko ki izzat bachao,,more boys shud b CIDianzz!!

my cousins n my uncle watch CID!!! 😉 😆 no really
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
my naani likes CID,so I think CID's for all ages and every gender