Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arpitmj

OMG ss cant believe this is your first post. This is a fab, awesome,super post. What a topic man. Loved each and every word u write. I know u have creative hands but never imagined u have an extraordinary creative mind. But i'm confused. Look i want to impress one girl who is not at all abheria infected like me so plz tell me which course is best for this mission. I will join all other courses later except that omi and kul ones after this mission.

Arpit, leave that non roomani girl alone and find someone else!  Join the school and you will find enough abheria infected people!  LOLROFLROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ADVT: YPNHK School of Abheria (Page 5)" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Enigma.

IF-Rockerz

Enigma.

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssroomani

Originally posted by naina_18

@neelu--- Thank You... Thank You... Now, I wanna top the exams for that date with GK... ROFL

@Neel--- No X link with Gawwwwraveria, not a problem... LOL , we can ask Gaurav himself to be in the special visiting faculty for Gawwwraveria Phd course... wotsay ??? LOL

@princi shobs--- Are special visitors allowed ???? LOL We can ask Gaurav for it on the Chai Date... LOL

As the princi, that is my privilege, GK has chai and dinner and every meal with me! ROFLROFLROFL

Sorry !! This is not done princi shobs... You enjoying the Chai and dinner alone... with GK.. being the princi... LOL LOL
If I top the school, you're taking me alongside ...LOL LOL... okay wait, lemme go alone !!! ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Neebassroomani

Veer_FFM

Veer_FFM

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 7:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Veer_FFM

really awesome post, shobha! Smile totally hilarious.

do we get leher as teacherji too? Wink

Sure Veer, Leher will take special classes for the male students!  LOLLOL

yes! i'll study really hard for the examinations then. Big smile

waise will leher teacherji also give classical singing classes? i need that coz i'm besura like maadhav's family. Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomani

arpitnavi

Goldie

arpitnavi

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 8:02am | IP Logged
@ss thanks and i agree with u and what leher is going to teach us then i can assure u i'm going to top the class and not only class but the whole school as i'm going to study 18 hrs a day. No food, no sleep study and only study. Then should i get a date with leher.

ssroomani

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 8:04am | IP Logged

really awesome post, shobha! Smile totally hilarious.

do we get leher as teacherji too? Wink

Sure Veer, Leher will take special classes for the male students!  LOLLOL

yes! i'll study really hard for the examinations then. Big smile

waise will leher teacherji also give classical singing classes? i need that coz i'm besura like maadhav's family. Ouch

Sure, we will add that classical music to the syllabus!  LOLLOL 

Veer_FFM

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 8:05am | IP Logged

@neelu--- Thank You... Thank You... Now, I wanna top the exams for that date with GK... ROFL

@Neel--- No X link with Gawwwwraveria, not a problem... LOL , we can ask Gaurav himself to be in the special visiting faculty for Gawwwraveria Phd course... wotsay ??? LOL

@princi shobs--- Are special visitors allowed ???? LOL We can ask Gaurav for it on the Chai Date... LOL

As the princi, that is my privilege, GK has chai and dinner and every meal with me! ROFLROFLROFL

Sorry !! This is not done princi shobs... You enjoying the Chai and dinner alone... with GK.. being the princi... LOL LOL
If I top the school, you're taking me alongside ...LOL LOL... okay wait, lemme go alone !!! ROFL

Ok, concession...........the student who tops gets one date with GK, but the rest of the time, he spends with the princi!   Itna toh haq banta hai for starting the school!LOLBig smile

fam26

fam26

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 9:06am | IP Logged

</div>

<div>

Ok, concession...........the student who tops gets one date with GK, but the rest of the time, he spends with the princi! Itna toh haq banta hai for starting the school!LOLBig smile

Can the students take turns to get chai for princi and the spl guest and wait on them atleast LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Enigma.ssroomani

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fam26

</div>

<div>

Ok, concession...........the student who tops gets one date with GK, but the rest of the time, he spends with the princi! Itna toh haq banta hai for starting the school!LOLBig smile

Can the students take turns to get chai for princi and the spl guest and wait on them atleast LOL

sure, sure.............as long as those doing the waiting only do that.............ROFLROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top