Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

desigirl_18

IF-Rockerz

desigirl_18

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
OMG this is totally awesome Shobs!!! Me joing for sure, waisay hi i spend so much time thinking about AbHer, main toh khoob dil laga kay paroongi!! Embarrassedmy mom sure will be happy with my grades!!Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

devilsadvocateEnigma.ssroomani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ADVT: YPNHK School of Abheria (Page 4)" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

devilsadvocate

IF-Dazzler

devilsadvocate

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
hey shobs....this is awesome....yes yes me in....can i apply to everything all the courses, all the subjects, all the languages for PhD.....and one more question......do u guys provide accomodation on Abher's chhat would like to take permanent residence there.....hehehe....or i wouldnt even mind living in the lab.......

may be the school should have its own museum where we can put all the important artifacts from our fav AbHer moments.....like the dupatta from the first scene, a ball for the missed catch, a cup of tea, Tn ki chabbi....holi ke rang, u catch the drift na....hahhahaha.....can i be the museum curator as well........puhleeez

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

desigirl_18Enigma.ssroomani

arpitnavi

Goldie

arpitnavi

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
OMG ss cant believe this is your first post. This is a fab, awesome,super post. What a topic man. Loved each and every word u write. I know u have creative hands but never imagined u have an extraordinary creative mind. But i'm confused. Look i want to impress one girl who is not at all abheria infected like me so plz tell me which course is best for this mission. I will join all other courses later except that omi and kul ones after this mission.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomani

Enigma.

IF-Rockerz

Enigma.

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 12:57am | IP Logged
@neelu--- Thank You... Thank You... Now, I wanna top the exams for that date with GK... ROFL

@Neel--- No X link with Gawwwwraveria, not a problem... LOL , we can ask Gaurav himself to be in the special visiting faculty for Gawwwraveria Phd course... wotsay ??? LOL

@princi shobs--- Are special visitors allowed ???? LOL We can ask Gaurav for it on the Chai Date... LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Neebassroomani

Veer_FFM

Veer_FFM

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 7:19am | IP Logged
really awesome post, shobha! Smile totally hilarious.

do we get leher as teacherji too? Wink

ssroomani

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devilsadvocate

hey shobs....this is awesome....yes yes me in....can i apply to everything all the courses, all the subjects, all the languages for PhD.....and one more question......do u guys provide accomodation on Abher's chhat would like to take permanent residence there.....hehehe....or i wouldnt even mind living in the lab.......

may be the school should have its own museum where we can put all the important artifacts from our fav AbHer moments.....like the dupatta from the first scene, a ball for the missed catch, a cup of tea, Tn ki chabbi....holi ke rang, u catch the drift na....hahhahaha.....can i be the museum curator as well........puhleeez

Sure Meera...........let's have a museum as well..........let me see.......what all can we have there?

payal, pink dupatta, ball from the missed catch, cup of tea, chabi, chocolate, cake, moong dal ka halwa.. chain with the photo pendant.......anything else?

please feel free to add...............ROFLROFL

devilsadvocate

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naina_18

@neelu--- Thank You... Thank You... Now, I wanna top the exams for that date with GK... ROFL

@Neel--- No X link with Gawwwwraveria, not a problem... LOL , we can ask Gaurav himself to be in the special visiting faculty for Gawwwraveria Phd course... wotsay ??? LOL

@princi shobs--- Are special visitors allowed ???? LOL We can ask Gaurav for it on the Chai Date... LOL

As the princi, that is my privilege, GK has chai and dinner and every meal with me!  ROFLROFLROFL

devilsadvocateNeeba

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veer_FFM

really awesome post, shobha! Smile totally hilarious.

do we get leher as teacherji too? Wink

Sure Veer, Leher will take special classes for the male students!  LOLLOL

Veer_FFMNeeba

Post Reply New Post

Go to top