Page 1 of 1

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 4:41am | IP Logged

Hey everyone!

Hows Life??

Well, i was just thinking, as per Ekta, the main leads [both], dont really get introduced in the initial episodes right???

Do you think it will happen again? Will both the leads be introduced today itself?? May it be flashback or ANYTHING...
or do you think Anuraag will take time to come?? Or Taani???

Do give in what you think!

Lovee...
ReenO!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Nikhita...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Intro of the Main Leads.....???" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angel-fairy

Groupbie

Angel-fairy

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 7:18am | IP Logged
hey..the stroy begins with anurag in the mental hospital...ao we get to see harshad in d very first epi and then the story goes to flash back of taanu's childhod..and so on..and then i think we'll see anupriya dats taani

blue-jen

Goldie

blue-jen

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 10:25am | IP Logged
I think they are not gonna introduce Anuraag or taani today..lets see..only few more minutes are left to catch that...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top