Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Manasi_16

IF-Rockerz

Manasi_16

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Hello Friends,

Today our much awaited show is gonna go on air at 10 pm IST. Just a gentle reminder for all the Prem-Heer fans who have come here from the KDMHMD forum.

Harshad-Aditi/Prem-Heer have a special place in your heart..I understand that. But you ppl will enjoy the show much more if you don't compare Harshad-Anu/Anurag-Taani. Its a new show, new concept, new couple...best will be to leave the memories of KDMHMD intact & prepare to make fresh memoriesSmile

I know that some couples are eternal for us...no other couple can take their place...like for me PRB & GHT will always remain the best...howevermuch I like any other show/couple, these 2 cannot be replaced. But we have to remember that some other members may not have the same opinion as us...for them Anurag-Taani may mean the same as Prem-Heer mean to you and vice versa. So while make any comment or post, we should think if our words will hurt any other member/actor.

Refrain from comparing the two couples with reference to acting, looks, chemistry etc.  Give the show some time to pick up & settle down before jumping to conclusions. Topics like "Prem-Heer or Anurag-Taani?", "Harshad-Anupriya cannot match up to Harshad-Aditi's chemistry", Anurag-Taani are much better than Prem-Heer" and such similar topics are topics which are sure to create fights and spoil the atmosphere of our wonderful section.
NO COMPARISON topics allowed AT ALL. Any topic which is perceived as problematic by the Dev Team will be closed without warning.

If you find any member breaking IF rules or the Tere Liye section rules, please report the post or PM me (Manasi_16). Don't join in the topic to defend your fav...that will only increase the fights & make it difficult to maintain peace.

For any other doubt please check:
India-Forums Code of Conduct and Tere Liye Forum Rules

Thank youSmile

Tere Liye Dev Team

Edited by Manasi_16 - 14 June 2010 at 3:06am

The following 73 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*metallicazPFarhanskamanipuja_30AudaciousHeavenlyDesignzaddicted2dramasnoor18tantrums..shweta.mayurfanZebi02sweetsim-Dimple-jnawazsweetness4evaMona_Mauryamahi06Ilovepie.minaz296haajooRaisinindupriya2008chaha_khan-HibiscusR-BilliCat.starry.phoenixnandini27-SILPA-Nikasha.-Ayushi--Miya--Raman-SheVi4lifeRose-Petalssmiley20-Anu13-moonlight08kasturika_kashucurledupAbrayVedika126Prachi..manasi_31...Nikhita...purvimehPyari_Zahra~Rinki~-Imu.M-shareenkhushixAngelic_A-Shayari-minuuAmbrosia-Anaya--Frozen-Aanandaakmh2rockzzSandstoneromiosugar1.shona.XSilentPrayersXmysticgoryfilmsSobtiObsession-.Aphrodite.-SunShine_A-vandy-.Angel-Fatima-nikita_88indiandoll89Howlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IMP Please read" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

indiandoll89

IF-Addictz

indiandoll89

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks Manasi for posting this! Will definitely keep it in mind! Big smile

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
thankyou mansi for posting
Will definately follow them and will hope same for all

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Thanks Mans, this was needed.

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 12:13am | IP Logged
thanx manasi....this was needed!

Raisin

Goldie

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 4:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Pyari_Zahra

IF-Rockerz

Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Great post! Thumbs Up We're not saying that Prem-Heer should be forgotten, they're always a part of our good memories, they gave us tears and happiness. But it's time to move on, like life does, and accept new things. I'll try not to compare Anurag-Taani to Prem-Heer, because that will just insult the beautiful memories I have of Prem and Heer. There's nothing to compare anyway, the characters are different and the plot of the show is different, so the two shows should be percieved differently. Prem-Heer will always be cherished in my heart, yet I am really looking forward to the jodi of Anurag and Taani! Embarrassed x

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tanisha_sharma-Anu13-AbrayshareenHowlarious

snowwhite30

IF-Dazzler

snowwhite30

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 5:00am | IP Logged
thnks manasi.... will keep in mind...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top