Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

smallwonder

IF-Veteran Member

smallwonder

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Watched the star pariwaar awards, was wondering how and why saathiya was completely forgotten and kept aside from the awards Confused No nominations, no awards, no characters seen performing or sitting in the audience from this show Confused At a point I was wondering is this show from zee? But no...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..anisha..CarrotCake

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sidelined in Star Parivaar Awards?" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..anisha..

..anisha..

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
i agree with u totally....they just completely ignored  SaathiyaAngry...it isnt fair. but they didnt show any other new programs either so i guess we cant say much 

MuslimGirl

Goldie

MuslimGirl

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 12:26am | IP Logged
hey i agree they ddnt show them in anyway in the show..bt b4 the main event when guests nd celebs were coming..i saw glimpse of rashi, gopi nd aham entering too..!! gopi was wearing sarreee she wore on her engagemnt nd aham was wearing kurta of his wedding..!!! i saw them they were in the awards..!! although nt shown later in anyway..!!! nt fair..!! probably bcz its their first month of serial being started..!!!! its vry very new yet...!!!

MeeraXD

Goldie

MeeraXD

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 1:35am | IP Logged
maybe its really new and maybe the awards were being decided   before the show started... not sure thoughh

zainaliya-12

IF-Sizzlerz

zainaliya-12

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 4:30am | IP Logged
I think that the star parivaar was being practiced before sns had started and that is why it was not included or maybe because it is new. 

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
I think the show has just been started so they have sidelined it for now since it is way too early to decide and the story is just started like the marriage has just happened so ...

_Nancy_

Goldie

_Nancy_

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Every year they introduce new show.So how come they did'nt do it this year.If they can showed us old actor/actress, so why not the new face.

smallwonder

IF-Veteran Member

smallwonder

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Well ok if being new is the reason for its exclusion, but then they could have at least nominated the lead pairs for the new face category or something?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.