Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shiraja

shiraja

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Shockedwell frnds m  really disappointed after seeing spa awards .they really unfair this time.i didnt understand why they give pratigya too much importance.shweta tiwari said that pratigya got succesful during short period of time so i must say that pratigya started in last week of oct or in nov i didnt remember the date nd it didnt received a gud response from audience it was only in this end of feb that it got gud response from audience .nd i must say that  when yrkkh started it was even before hand that it was predicted that it will be certainly a gud serial nd even before completing its two month they were no 1 across all channels nd pratigya is only the no 1 of star plus.

the reason that is said for yrkkh that they r not doing well r8 now nd for kind information bidaai is not doing well from past 1 yr still they bagged so many awards??????Angryhow did ragini bagged the award for bhabhi is she bhabhi of alekh? alekh is elder than ranvir nd navin too is elder then how was she given this award.?Angryfor fav devar ishaan of sasural genda fool was not deserving it was ranvir who deserved because he was the 1 who trusted sadhna from the beginning.how was amma of pratigya was given fav saasShocked.is she a gud saas.every year it was given to adarsh saas not to corrupt person then why to amma.if they wanted to give then gayatri was much much deserving whatever she says to akshara but she does not try to scold her without any reason.hottest jodi this was like n atom bomb for me how can pratigya nd krishna was given to be very honest ranvir nd ragini deservd it nd much more it was naitik akshara.naitik akshara r the hottest jodi  in spa nd no 1 is like them its incomplete when we say naitik or akshara .we always use naitik akshara all together.fav host i dont think rajjev khandelwal deserved it it should be dr kiran bedi.
what 2 say more  i just hated the judgement nd they were really very partiaql to bidaai nd pratigya which i hated the most.this was the worst spa from my point of view.every year they were so transparent but this time.........simply worst than ever before

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kingini_aardra

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "it was simply injustice nd unfair and partial" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sravya

Groupbie

sravya

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
i totally agree with you.....i really wanted naitik and akshara to get the hottest jodi award..and ishaan doesnt even deserve that award.

Uzma005

shiraja

shiraja

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
thanks for ur support dear

Uzma005

_NiShI_

IF-Rockerz

_NiShI_

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
very very sad & agree with u Cry

Uzma005

sonalwade

Goldie

sonalwade

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
i totally agree wid u .....................
this time SPA was redeculous...............
hottest jodi was deserving for naksh.............
& also fav "BHAI" was deserving "SHAURYA" but he didnt got it.............
& splly feel like 2 give a big slap to jury members ................
tht "TULSI & MIHIR" d so called jury members.....................

kingini_aardra

Goldie

kingini_aardra

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
agree with uuuuuu

beautiful16

IF-Rockerz

beautiful16

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 12:19am | IP Logged
i dont agree dude...  rajeev deserved  tat award... SP has been very unfair to him... & ths year thy made it up by givng him rightly deserved recognition... He is still the most appreciated actor on TV Big smile
kiran bedi got sum other award...

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 12:23am | IP Logged
guys i taught 3 awards wer not fair one fav saas nd one fav devar nd ofcourse hottest jodi but compared to last year spa dis tym spa had lot of entertainment nd less awards i feel

Post Reply New Post

Go to top