Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

shine_bright

IF-Rockerz

shine_bright

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
August 20, 2007<---A date that took many of our hearts. A date that made Indian television greatest *JODI*. A show that we give a big chunk of our life to for 3 years.
*DIL MIL GAYE*

Now imagine...what would happen if this story/show was made into *ANGREJI*(English) style..What would it be like..? Different names...same attitude. Different version...same story. Well here I present you ......
*YOU&&I...Collide*

Welcome to my new FF(: ..! This story will basically take the plot of DMG from the BEGINNING and be turned into an English story.....Let's just call this my version of DMG.

I totally give credit to the Cinevstaas Production Team for the storyline...this is just some creative work of a fan....which will be changed a bit.

Let's KICKOFF with the characters then........

• Jenny Damon: Basically playing the role of Dr.Riddhima.
  • Angie Damon: Playing the role of Dr.Anjali. Jenny's sister as well.
  • Matthew Damon: Playing the role of Dr.Shashank.
  • Emmet Taylors: Playing the role of Dr.Armaan.
  • Chris Simmons: Playing the role of Dr.Atul.
  • Selena Matthews: Playing the role of Dr.Sapna.
  • Misty Holmes: Playing the role of Dr.Keerti.
  • Lance Smith: Playing the role of Dr.Shubhanker
  • Juhi Miller: Playing the role of Sister Padma.
(Other characters will be introduced later..&& I will give yhu the info. as wellSmile)

*The story is written from more than one point of view..so I did color code it && I even put the names up of the character wiff' their own part whenever necessary*

Sooo...what are we waiting for...?
I shall post the part ...&& you guys enjoy reading it:D

Do leave your comments. Tell me how yhu liked it..and what I could improve on(: !

Alsoo..don't forget to press the like button:D

Thank yhu...Heart

-Jenn(: !

Edited by shine_bright - 16 June 2010 at 4:48pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

niki4lifealishaL786ryka_27naina.sweetyankitajain94Sujata77dazzling_armaanprincess52kweetrockstarlil_desi_goddesCrazyRedMaryIshaan.Chocolate...AR_LOVERNorz-ArohaAngel-Zaynoo2320Ethereal-Path-AviatoR-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|::|You&&I...Collide<3|::|AR-English Style-Ch2:pg3" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shine_bright

IF-Rockerz

shine_bright

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 6:20pm | IP Logged

Intro and meeting-Ch. 1

*Jenny*

Jogging…it helps one's cholesterol be lowered; blood pressure stays in control, your pulse stay constant, and lowers your stress levels. But today no matter how much I jog, or even exercise, nothing can lower my stress or keep my pulse constant, because today was my first day of Internship. Many may ask…SO? What's the big deal? Well, it may not be to many people, but the hospital where I'll be working, is my own father effort; yes, my father's hospital-Harbor View Medical Center. But still I jog out here in the open air, trying to calm myself down so I don't ruin it for me, or others. This is me Jenny Damon!

"Ugh, stupid shoes…", I said as I gave my untied shoes an atrocious look. I looked around for the closest place to sit. Finally I sat down to tie my shoes...suddenly something hard intensely hits my back. I turn around to look at it, and my face gives off this bulky looking emotion.

I looked to see what the object was, and found it to be a basketball…Hmm…Something I'd expect from a basketball court, where I'd sat down. I picked the basketball up…and juggled it around from one hand to the other, while looking up at a muscular figure. As I juggled, I walked closer and closer each time. Halfway there, when I hear a heavy, broad "Wanna help out, and pass the ball, please", he said in a unruffled voice, something which I was totally opposite off at this very moment. "Wanna, help and excuse yourself?" , I said with a tiny smirk revealing on my face. 

"Rawr, someone seems to be in a little foul mood…Isn't it?", he said with his almond green-blue eyes, looking straight into mine. "I'm sorry, but I think one Eyore in Pooh, was enough. We really don't need another one running around", he said with a grin on his face.

I looked at the basketball, and then rushed into my mind this perfect comeback. "We already have enough Michael Jordan wanna-bees…we don't more", I said with little claps going on in my mind.

I passed the ball back to him, wanting to get away from this no sense talk. I turned around with all my force, which most likely caused my hair to brush his face, which swung back right up to my face.

"Do I hear a challenge?", he asked in a confusing tone.

"Why in the world, would I challenge you? ", I thought to myself as I turned to look at him in a confusing awe.

"Come on, you and me…Right here. Right now. We'll see who's the wanna-bee ", he challenged me.

Of course I said yes…I wasn't going to let some stranger beat me, in the sport I master at.

"Alright, let's go", I was up for it.

Okay...so here's the First chapter :D !

Doo comment && press the like button(: !
Luv yha all...Heart
-Jenn(: !

Edited by shine_bright - 13 June 2010 at 6:25pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Super.womanvrulsalishaL786ryka_27naina.sweetyIshaan.Chocolate...AR_LOVERprincess52kweetrockstarCrazyRedMarycupid-struckdazzling_armaanSneh-Jiwanzhasan2lil_desi_goddesNorzmonikaseth-ArohaAngel-Ethereal-Path-AviatoR-

lil_desi_goddes

IF-Rockerz

lil_desi_goddes

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
very interesting, brought back memories of when Kash first met!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dazzling_armaanshine_bright

-AviatoR-

IF-Stunnerz

-AviatoR-

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Heyyyyyyyy JANZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIHug

congratz on new FFParty
supurb conceptClap
momories get refreshedDay Dreaming
mindblowing startingBig smile
keep continue
Thanks for the PM sweetie pie...Wink

LOVE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

prinzEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shine_bright

Chocolate...

IF-Rockerz

Chocolate...

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
awwwwwww my coffee
tune na mujhe bohut khush kardiya issliye tere liye yeh
congrats on the new ff. i jus luvd the first part can't wait till the next part. u kno something i feel like this ff is a breath of fresh air. its old yet so new to you at the same time. muah brilliant job. thnx for the pm and do keep on pm-ing me. chalo till then enjoy the cake and remember to update.

luv (u better)
ur choco =P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shine_bright

CrazyRedMary

IF-Rockerz

CrazyRedMary

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
reserved i will edit it tomorrow

yaar its awesome would love to read it plz continue soon gem
plz plz pzl
and do pm me the part