i misss u n have to tawk to u ASAP πŸ˜ƒ
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

Mima Maaaaaaaaaaa Come on our thread
i misss u n have to tawk to u ASAP πŸ˜ƒ
link please πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Kirs

My guesswa is that SP wants to reward good performances, no matter if the character is favourite or not... as in the case of Ammaji getting nominated & actually winning Favourite Saas & Krishna getting nominated as Favourite Pati.

Ammaji is a fantastic actresses showing varied emotions with just her facial expressions... Krishna ki toh baat hi na pucho πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† har adaa nirali hai .........
Waise wo favourite pati ban sakta tha.. if he would not have made that rape attempt/threat and the slap. 😑  He got nominated for his superb performance, no doubts about that...everyone else pales in his comparison.

yeah, that seems to be the only plausible explaination, that these were given more so for ACTING performances, than the actual type of relationship within the actual serial. in that case, i am more than happy with it, cause ammaji, sajjan singh, and krishna (arhaan) are FINE actors.

@kaassh: yes, i used to watch kutumb. in fact, pratham-gauri (hiten-gauri) were once my favorite indian TV couple, and i even had a site on them and kutumb called, "kutumb_897". but pratham was far, FAAAAAAAAAR better than krishna, and i'd say that he probably was like an angel compared to krishna. lol. πŸ˜† and pratham actually realized his mistake after the first (and ONLY) time he tried to rape gauri. and UNLIKE krishna, he didn't need a knock on the door to let gauri go. whereas our wonderful baba not only tried to rape her AGAIN, but seemingly shows that he hasn't done anything wrong!!!!! 😲😲😲 also, in kutumb, pratham-gauri's relationship actually started to get better after p's attempted rape, cause he realized his mistake, whereas, kriya's relationship only seems to worsen....

btw, just to let you know, i wasn't a fan of pratham-gauri couple while pratham was evil. i only became a fan when pratham-gauri started to have a better relationship and they would have their cute, sweet fights, and then those jealous moments, but at the same time, their love was blossoming. 😳😳 i should also mention that, i was only 12 when kutumb was aired.
Edited by pricey28 - 13 years ago
Love it..Thx a lot dear..πŸ‘πŸΌ
Pratigya team should have a party yaar..
Edited by TheMiaw000 - 13 years ago