Pratigya

SPA 2010: FULL List of EVERY SINGLE Nominee+Winner (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

Abray

IF-Rockerz

Abray

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 2:14am | IP Logged
yayyy.MKAP and BIDAAI rocked the ni8.........im soooooooooooooooo happppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for MKAP.....and apart from these
sooo happy for rajeev khandelwal

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sensitivesheelakasturika_kashu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SPA 2010: FULL List of EVERY SINGLE Nominee+Winner (Page 3)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sensitivesheela

IF-Rockerz

sensitivesheela

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 2:37am | IP Logged
wowwwwwwwwwww

Kirs

Kirs

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soumya85

wow me toooooooo so happy I don't care who got what and who didn't get as long as my fev show Pratigya got alll the awards deservedClap
well done team Pratigya...........keep up the goodwork.
fev saas........ammaji lol who's fev is she
I don't want her even in my dream as my saasROFL
Krishna rocks!!!!!!!!!PartyDancing

My guesswa is that SP wants to reward good performances, no matter if the character is favourite or not... as in the case of Ammaji getting nominated & actually winning Favourite Saas & Krishna getting nominated as Favourite Pati.

Ammaji is a fantastic actresses showing varied emotions with just her facial expressions... Krishna ki toh baat hi na pucho WinkLOL har adaa nirali hai .........
Waise wo favourite pati ban sakta tha.. if he would not have made that rape attempt/threat and the slap. Angry  He got nominated for his superb performance, no doubts about that...everyone else pales in his comparison.

Edited by Kirs - 14 June 2010 at 2:41am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pricey28kasturika_kashu....Poojie....

jaswir lover

IF-Dazzler

jaswir lover

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 3:11am | IP Logged

i m sooooo happy... kriya got hottest jodi award...its just WOOOOOWWWW!!!! pratigya n kriya rocks..!!

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 4:23am | IP Logged
buh u knw i was shocked wen pratigya didnt win best beti, cuz she married krishna for her family and adarsh should have won best bhai, cuz he married komal for his sister
and pratigya should have also won best devrani as she saved kesar and always helped her ... and kesar should have won atleast best jethani ... and shyam Ji must have won best father ... cuz he really deserve to be 1
overall im really happy Big smile
and ya i was shocked by Raginis awards cuz these awards were actually for sadna as she deserved thm more

Abraykasturika_kashu

Abray

IF-Rockerz

Abray

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

buh u knw i was shocked wen pratigya didnt win best beti, cuz she married krishna for her family and adarsh should have won best bhai, cuz he married komal for his sister
and pratigya should have also won best devrani as she saved kesar and always helped her ... and kesar should have won atleast best jethani ... and shyam Ji must have won best father ... cuz he really deserve to be 1
overall im really happy Big smile
and ya i was shocked by Raginis awards cuz these awards were actually for sadna as she deserved thm more

manalwa...............tune to meri mu ki baat chinli........LOL seriously yaarr
i felt the same thing for mkap and bidaaiiiiii
i mean sum were rlly unfair.......and how cum ammaji wins favv sasuma?Ouch
but im soo happpy that she took it the awardClapBig smile

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 4:31am | IP Logged
I Knw she Dont deserve buh cuz of her actin she did an amazin job and im happy tht pratigya team got awards
buh Adarsh, Pratigya n Kesar Deserved Fav Devrani, Jethani, Beti And Bhai

Love-u-allAbray

Abray

IF-Rockerz

Abray

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

I Knw she Dont deserve buh cuz of her actin she did an amazin job and im happy tht pratigya team got awards
buh Adarsh, Pratigya n Kesar Deserved Fav Devrani, Jethani, Beti And Bhai

Ouch  once more u sed my wordssOuchLOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top