Pratigya

SPA 2010: FULL List of EVERY SINGLE Nominee+Winner (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

AqUaMaRiN

Goldie

AqUaMaRiN

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 7:24pm | IP Logged

Hey Pricey! Thanx a ton for the info... Even though I did watch it live on TV, me lost count of HOW many did Pratigya win and me is soooo HAPPY that its in tie with Bidaai, and GOT the MOST awards among the serials... Lets PARTY!!! Yipppeee...DancingParty Me is soo hyper right now...LOL

Even I think Krishna shouldnt have been nominated as Fav. Pati ... I dont remember properly but I think EVEN Arhaan mentioned it during some interview with the SBS/B or SPA tyohaar that he was surprised at certain nominations which he got and me is getting the feeling that he was talking about this one...LOL  I dont mind either ways, COZ right now ME is SUPER happy for Pearl and the entire team of Pratigya, esp. Pooja, Arhaan and Anupam - All DESERVED EACH of their awards...ClapStarClapStarClapStar
A lot of other actors/characters, BOTH old and new, said that Pratigya is a strong woman and she is a good daughter - THATS all that matters to me...Me can forget and forgive how Pratigya was being bashed in IF recently!!!Smile

PS:  I dont watch Bidaai in a regular basis, just a peek every now and then, but lets not discuss about other serials in Pratigya IF coz the topic might be closed as its against the IF rules...Hope me dint offend u!Embarrassed COZ, really, me is NOT in the mood to offend NYONE!!!Big smile

Edited by limits - 13 June 2010 at 7:26pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pricey28

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SPA 2010: FULL List of EVERY SINGLE Nominee+Winner (Page 2)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

soumya85

soumya85

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
wow me toooooooo so happy I don't care who got what and who didn't get as long as my fev show Pratigya got alll the awards deservedClap
well done team Pratigya...........keep up the goodwork.
fev saas........ammaji lol who's fev is she
I don't want her even in my dream as my saasROFL
Krishna rocks!!!!!!!!!PartyDancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AqUaMaRiNkasturika_kashu

AqUaMaRiN

Goldie

AqUaMaRiN

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 7:42pm | IP Logged

Even I'm confused about Amma!!!LOL Her being nominated for fav. saas was as shocking as Krishna getting nominated for fav. pati BUT Amma actually winning the award and making all those not-so-bitter saasu-maas into losers - was quite a shocker but ME still felt good as Pratigya team got another award - being biased, me knows!LOL BUT thats why Pratigya is the ONLY serial that I watch and has been my favorite soo far with its twists and turns...Wink

Edited by limits - 13 June 2010 at 7:43pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soumya85anu-skasturika_kashu

soumya85

soumya85

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by limits

Even I'm confused about Amma!!!LOL Her being nominated for fav. saas was as shocking as Krishna getting nominated for fav. pati BUT Amma actually winning the award and making all those not-so-bitter saasu-maas into losers - was quite a shocker but ME still felt good as Pratigya team got another award - being biased, me knows!LOL BUT thats why Pratigya is the ONLY serial that I watch and has been my favorite soo far with its twists and turns...Wink

Yep! mine tooo and me so happy
we use to hav spine less hubbies in tellyland who always got cornerd by other charectrs
but after krishna can proudly say tellyland is changingClapClapClapClapClapClap
won't support abusing part of krishna rest is all cool.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kasturika_kashu

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Well done the  unit of Pratigya . I am very proud of yo uguys . It's a great show ...

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pricey28

PICS NOW ADDED Wink

anyways. about the awards...well, i thought pratigya-the show, deserved all the awards it won, except "favorite jodi". no, no, i don't mean that arhaan-pooja don't look good together, just that, are they really even a jodi...??? also, i didn't like how krishna was nominated for favorite pati, cause IMO, he's one of the WORST pati i've ever seen on indian television, EVER!!!!!
but stepping away from pratigya, i was VERY DISAPPOINTED that sadhna from bidaai didn't win any awards; ZIP, ZILCH, NADA...!!!!! ShockedShockedAngry she should've DEFINITELY won favorite behen, yet, win karna toh dur ki baat, she wasn't even nominated!!! ShockedShockedShocked she should've also won favorite beti and favorite bahu. if anyone here watches bidaai, you'll know what i'm talking about.

evn i was shocked...ragini won two awards....and sadhana?Shocked she was totally neglected..... Ouch

and abt the jodi thng.....we all know that arhaan- pooja have the best chemistry in star parivaar...another reason for us liking them...LOL pricey if u remember there was a serial called kutumb..there the husband wife were well known jodi just becoz of their hatred and the clashes between them...... krishna pratigya is somethng like that....the ego-clash between them enhances their chemistry more....Embarrassed and u dnt wry at all abt their becoming a jodi....coz acc to pearl grey....THEY WILL BECOME A JODI SOON.....Embarrassed

Edited by kaasshh - 13 June 2010 at 9:24pm

an_jaani

IF-Dazzler

an_jaani

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 12:15am | IP Logged
great iam so happy .....really lub this showBig smile

ffkhan

IF-Rockerz

ffkhan

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing us such a beautiful article.

Very glad that Pratiggya won 6 awards.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top