SPA 2010: FULL List of EVERY SINGLE Nominee+Winner - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by limits

Even I'm confused about Amma!!!πŸ˜† Her being nominated for fav. saas was as shocking as Krishna getting nominated for fav. pati BUT Amma actually winning the award and making all those not-so-bitter saasu-maas into losers - was quite a shocker but ME still felt good as Pratigya team got another award - being biased, me knows!πŸ˜† BUT thats why Pratigya is the ONLY serial that I watch and has been my favorite soo far with its twists and turns...πŸ˜‰

Yep! mine tooo and me so happy
we use to hav spine less hubbies in tellyland who always got cornerd by other charectrs
but after krishna can proudly say tellyland is changingπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
won't support abusing part of krishna rest is all cool.
Well done the  unit of Pratigya . I am very proud of yo uguys . It's a great show ...
Originally posted by pricey28

PICS NOW ADDED πŸ˜‰

anyways. about the awards...well, i thought pratigya-the show, deserved all the awards it won, except "favorite jodi". no, no, i don't mean that arhaan-pooja don't look good together, just that, are they really even a jodi...??? also, i didn't like how krishna was nominated for favorite pati, cause IMO, he's one of the WORST pati i've ever seen on indian television, EVER!!!!!
but stepping away from pratigya, i was VERY DISAPPOINTED that sadhna from bidaai didn't win any awards; ZIP, ZILCH, NADA...!!!!! 😲😲😑 she should've DEFINITELY won favorite behen, yet, win karna toh dur ki baat, she wasn't even nominated!!! 😲😲😲 she should've also won favorite beti and favorite bahu. if anyone here watches bidaai, you'll know what i'm talking about.

evn i was shocked...ragini won two awards....and sadhana?Shocked she was totally neglected.....

and abt the jodi thng.....we all know that arhaan- pooja have the best chemistry in star parivaar...another reason for us liking them...πŸ˜† pricey if u remember there was a serial called kutumb..there the husband wife were well known jodi just becoz of their hatred and the clashes between them...... krishna pratigya is somethng like that....the ego-clash between them enhances their chemistry more....😳 and u dnt wry at all abt their becoming a jodi....coz acc to pearl grey....THEY WILL BECOME A JODI SOON.....😳
Edited by kaasshh - 13 years ago
great iam so happy .....really lub this showπŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for sharing us such a beautiful article.

Very glad that Pratiggya won 6 awards.
yayyy.MKAP and BIDAAI rocked the ni8.........im soooooooooooooooo happppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for MKAP.....and apart from these
sooo happy for rajeev khandelwal
Originally posted by soumya85

wow me toooooooo so happy I don't care who got what and who didn't get as long as my fev show Pratigya got alll the awards deservedπŸ‘
well done team Pratigya...........keep up the goodwork.
fev saas........ammaji lol who's fev is she
I don't want her even in my dream as my saas🀣
Krishna rocks!!!!!!!!!πŸ₯³

My guesswa is that SP wants to reward good performances, no matter if the character is favourite or not... as in the case of Ammaji getting nominated & actually winning Favourite Saas & Krishna getting nominated as Favourite Pati.

Ammaji is a fantastic actresses showing varied emotions with just her facial expressions... Krishna ki toh baat hi na pucho πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† har adaa nirali hai .........
Waise wo favourite pati ban sakta tha.. if he would not have made that rape attempt/threat and the slap. 😑  He got nominated for his superb performance, no doubts about that...everyone else pales in his comparison.

Edited by Kirs - 13 years ago

i m sooooo happy... kriya got hottest jodi award...its just WOOOOOWWWW!!!! pratigya n kriya rocks..!!

buh u knw i was shocked wen pratigya didnt win best beti, cuz she married krishna for her family and adarsh should have won best bhai, cuz he married komal for his sister
and pratigya should have also won best devrani as she saved kesar and always helped her ... and kesar should have won atleast best jethani ... and shyam Ji must have won best father ... cuz he really deserve to be 1
overall im really happy πŸ˜ƒ
and ya i was shocked by Raginis awards cuz these awards were actually for sadna as she deserved thm more
Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

buh u knw i was shocked wen pratigya didnt win best beti, cuz she married krishna for her family and adarsh should have won best bhai, cuz he married komal for his sister
and pratigya should have also won best devrani as she saved kesar and always helped her ... and kesar should have won atleast best jethani ... and shyam Ji must have won best father ... cuz he really deserve to be 1
overall im really happy πŸ˜ƒ
and ya i was shocked by Raginis awards cuz these awards were actually for sadna as she deserved thm more

manalwa...............tune to meri mu ki baat chinli........πŸ˜† seriously yaarr
i felt the same thing for mkap and bidaaiiiiii
i mean sum were rlly unfair.......and how cum ammaji wins favv sasuma?
but im soo happpy that she took it the awardπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ