Tere Liye

Why Anurag and Tani

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

The_Other_Woman

IF-Sizzlerz

The_Other_Woman

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
I don't like the name Anurag.It reminds me of Kasauti and Cezzane.I don't want this serial to be inspired from Kasauti.Kasauti was a masterpiece and it can never be re-created.I would have been happy if Ekta would have chosen any new and uncommon name for the male lead of the show.The name Tani has no special meaning like Prerna,Gauri,Heer etc.So it would have been better if Ekta  would have given them other names.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

myluv_harshaddreamer_dreams...Nikhita...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why Anurag and Tani" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JONAKI-

I don't like the name Anurag.It reminds me of Kasauti and Cezzane.I don't want this serial to be inspired from Kasauti.Kasauti was a masterpiece and it can never be re-created.I would have been happy if Ekta would have chosen any new and uncommon name for the male lead of the show.The name Tani has no special meaning like Prerna,Gauri,Heer etc.So it would have been better if Ekta  would have given them other names.

I guess Tani is the short form of some name , as we Bengali's  don't have names like Tani

_Meena_

IF-Stunnerz

_Meena_

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

LMFAO, even I thought there could've been a bit better name.

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
I don't think Ekta is repeating KZK story even as per news n promos its no whr near to it just bcoz thy share common its not necessary tht it will inspired frm story
well fr KZK it ws brilliant work of Ekta but ws badly ruined aftr certain period whch i don't want fr this

and i like Anurag name now as now whn Anurag i read only Hc came in my mind though initially wantd to strangle EK fr it but now its all good as Prem Anurag all means same and all are meant fr HcLOLLOL

fr taani i can say may be decided aftr RNBJROFL

Edited by Ashlesha09 - 13 June 2010 at 2:53pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prem4everRamsha...Nikhita...

_Meena_

IF-Stunnerz

_Meena_

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashlesha09

I don't think Ekta is repeating KZK story even as per news n promos its no whr near to it just bcoz thy share common its not necessary tht it will inspired frm story
well fr KZK it ws brilliant work of Ekta but ws badly ruined aftr certain period whch i don't want fr this

and i like Anurag name now as now whn Anurag i read only Hc came in my mind though initially wantd to strangle EK fr it but now its all good as Prem Anurag all means same and all are meant fr HcLOLLOL

I wonder if her name will be pronounced as "Taani Ji".LOL

Prem4everRamshaThe_Other_Woman

shootingstar.xx

IF-Sizzlerz

shootingstar.xx

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MeenaJ

Originally posted by Ashlesha09

I wonder if her name will be pronounced as "Taani Ji".LOL

Lmao....I hope Anurag doesn't call her "Taani partner" ROFL

Prem4everRamsha...Nikhita...

SheVi4life

IF-Dazzler

SheVi4life

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
i think ekta got inspired of the name taani after the girl dhani from sgjh..this is wat i thought the first time i heard taani..hmm..but i guess idk m fine wid the name anuraag and taani..as long as they dont always call harshad onuraag...seriously some people might be jokin bout that but i wouldnt appreciate ruining the name anuraag

...Nikhita...

IF-Rockerz

...Nikhita...

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 11:04pm | IP Logged

well.....even i didn't really like the name Anurag...it reminds a lot of ppl of the KZK Anurag...but like they say....what's in a name?

i'm sure HC will do perfect justice to his character and wipe out our apprehensions about his name!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top