Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Recently Seen Movies (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 150

lalixlily

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 01 August 2010 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AllonsyGeronimoDexterkichokriBeyond_the_Veil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Recently Seen Movies (Page 9)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PCRocks

IF-Rockerz

PCRocks

Posted: 01 August 2010 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Raavan: I kind a like the movie. it's not the worse movie as everyone is saying. I like Ash's acting. AB was little over sometimes but he wasn't that bad. I have seen some worse acting from others

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PoisonIvy-

-PoisonIvy-

IF-Stunnerz

-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 4:52am | IP Logged
I saw Raavan on cable.

Not great but definitely was not half as bad as the reviews suggested. Aishwarya was excellent . One of her best performances IMO . And My God , this woman is BEAUTIFUL. Horrible clothes , minimal makeup , dirt and sweat on he face and she still manages to look breathtakingly beautiful ! The 1 song where she dances all the time was good . Ash is a wonderful dancer , very graceful.

Vikram looked hot but acting wise , I failed to see the fuss over him ! But I hear he was brilliant in the Tamil Version.

Abhishek was extremely annoying in some scenes and average in other . Perhaps it was his character, but only a very fine actor could have pulled off this one !

Overall , above average to good !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AllonsyGeronimo

ammanakhan

ammanakhan

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Watched i hate luv storys..then inception..now its predators time! http://bit.ly/bpwK3w

Okazaki

Okazaki

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Rajneeti. Liked it but it dragged a bit. Rightly tagged as the modern day Mahabharat with Nana Patekar (Mama) playing the role of Shri Krishna, Ranbir as Arjun and Ajay as Karan. Their mother's supposed to be Kunti, right? Arjun Rampal had a very strong role, too...his portrayal was great except for his expressions, I felt like his face muscle were anesthetized and hence, he couldn't move them or something(except the area surrounding the mouth). Completely wooden. Katrina was given too much media attention for this measly role...but no! I ain't complaining..thank God she was hardly around.

sania_12

IF-Rockerz

sania_12

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Watched I hate luv stories, ehh.. it was okay. Nothing special. I expected it to be better.

Chippeshwini

IF-Sizzlerz

Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Raat Gayi Baat Gayi!
It's excellent. Amazing acting by all actors, and Neha Dhupia got a verrry good role.
MUCH recommended

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenfly2me

xfinity

xfinity

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xetaxeta

^^^^I love Chameli, its my favorite Bebo performance!!!

I rewatched Raincoat again. Loved it!!! Aishwarya in her finest element. I love the chemistry Aishwarya and Ajay share, its so earthy, raw and real!! Would love to see them together in something like this again.
I watched Raincoat yesterday. Loved it as well. Such a melancholic movie  :(  I kept thinking even after the movie was over. I love 'open to interpretation' endings, they Leave so much room for further discussions. Aishwarya acted well for a change. Really well in fact. Where is that Ash now?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top