Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Recently Seen Movies (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

AmbyCious

IF-Dazzler

AmbyCious

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Udaan...was a brilliant movie,,,,,as good as 3 idiots... loved it!

Milenge milenge..no story...no nothing...jst a good concept..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Recently Seen Movies (Page 7)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sonic010

Groupbie

Sonic010

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Milenge milenge-nice film. shahid and kareena make a beautiful pair

ruky786

IF-Stunnerz

ruky786

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
I watched I hate love stories great film I enjoyed Imran and Sonam I think Imran was very flirty in the film, Sonam was good but I think she could have done better but I know she will develop more acting skills.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shogun902shirani7Kiran.

-PoisonIvy-

IF-Stunnerz

-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Tere Bin Laden

Brilliant non slapstick comedy after eons ! Creative and non preachy considering the subject of the film.

Performances - No one was bad. Pradhuman Singh , the actor who plays Osama's look alike steals the show. Barry John was top notch !
But I found Ali Zafar strictly average. For a first time though , he was not too bad but the other actors completely over shadowed him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kiran.

.shona.

IF-Sizzlerz

.shona.

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Am i allowed to review hollywood movies too? :S

Angel39

IF-Dazzler

Angel39

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _-sHoNaa-_

Am i allowed to review hollywood movies too? :S

I'm not too sure, but I think people have done before in this thread. I'm sure it counts as a recently seen movie.

.shona.

IF-Sizzlerz

.shona.

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Inception, one of the reasons why hollywood rocks! Seriously if u havent watched this movie yet, go ASAP to the theatres & watch it...THE BEST MOVIE EVER! You can even take ur whole family wid u cuz it doesnt have any kind of scene tht u cant watch wid ur family, THIS ONE IS JUST PERFECT! This is a movie where u can make use of ur precious brain & mind! An overwhelmingly interesting idea executed VERY intelligently & brilliantly! At 1st its hard to get wat the movie is bout, but as the movie goes on, u will be hooked (trust me u will feel ur eyes locked to the screen). After the movie, u will feel dizzy like i did...cant tell u the reason y...but i surely can tell u this movie was worth the money & wat a great experience :) Watched such a FANTASTIC movie after so long! Trust me u wnt be disappointed. leonardo di caprio is just...flawless. After the movie ended, every1 in the theatre gave a round of applause to this movie!

This has become my all time fav...i STRONGLYYYYYYY suggest u to go to the theatres only for this!

rate it
100000/10
:)

Edited by _-sHoNaa-_ - 22 July 2010 at 8:39pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shogun902glittersAngel39Kiran.ruky786

Angel39

IF-Dazzler

Angel39

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 1:52am | IP Logged
^^Thanks for the review - I have heard such good things about Inception- hope to see it myself soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

glitters

Post Reply New Post

Go to top