Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Recently Seen Movies (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 150

cool_time

Goldie

cool_time

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 2:46am | IP Logged
caught up wid rajneeti yesterday.......d way it was depicted as a modern mahabharat izz commendable but i felt there were way too many intimate scenes...defoo not a family watch!!!....i was watching it wid dad...n he got up n went during one such scene...i was highly embarrassed!!........
acting wise...ranbir has defoo stood out n the whole katrina de-glam thing cudn't live up 2 d hype.....definitely one of the better movies of the year but hopefully not the best...waiting 4 IHLS!!!Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Recently Seen Movies (Page 4)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Debo_Afghan

IF-Dazzler

Debo_Afghan

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Omkara ( a little bit late) Smile

The story was overall ok. Not amazing! A little bit confusing.

But the acting by Kareena, Konkona and Saif was amazing. Powerpack acting. Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.

sana_superstar

Groupbie

sana_superstar

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 12:45am | IP Logged
i ve just seen sawariyaaaEmbarrassed

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Just saw Swades - Definately one of my favourites movies. I loved it to bits. SRK was amazing definately one of his best performances, Gayatri was brilliant. The musics catchy as well. Definately worth a watch for those who haven't seen it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PCRocksBeyond_the_Veil

veena92

veena92

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 2:42am | IP Logged
saw i hate luv storys. it was nice and entertaintaining. laughed a lot!!!

shogun902

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
just watched Masti - crazy film..definitely a one time watch...

PCRocks

fly2me

IF-Sizzlerz

fly2me

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Watched I Hate Luv Storys
Ohmygosh...LOVED IT! <3333
Imran and Sonam make such a good pair...they keep the movie fresh and their chemistry is just so fun to watch. Lovely pair.
And i love that the whole movie is a romantic film but its making fun of other romantic movies. Its hilarious. And yes, its predictable since the hero gets the girl in this movie too but...its fun! Totally worth your money...this one is def. on my favs list. And guess what? The acting is good too! Bonus! haha. Great movie.

Good story...Great songs...Good dialogues...Great costumes...Good laugh...Good locations...And everything else! lol:D Must watch...good movie for a time pass, enjoyable(:

8/10!
(:

shogun902Calvin_Klein

.khoobsurat.

IF-Sizzlerz

.khoobsurat.

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
I have Recently watched Prince-Its Showtime Starting Vivek O. I loved the film. Keeps you at the edge of your seat. The music was good. Tere Liye is def my favorite. Acting wise nothing special to mention. One of the new girl who plays the real Maya was good for new comer though. All in all I loved this film more than SRK's don-the chase begins. This film is a must see for people who love Thriller and acting films. The film had amazing special effects and fighting scenes. I give it 4/5 stars.

shivani003Siddhi_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top