Recently Seen Movies (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 150

-kirulicious-

IF-Rockerz

-kirulicious-

Posted: 20 June 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
I saw Rajneeti:
Didn't like it! Only liked the last scene! the movie was too long! & there were too many adult scenes :S

I also saw Bumm Bumm Bole:
SUCH A CUTE MOVIE !! I really loved itt! damn cute kids!<3

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Recently Seen Movies (Page 3)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fly2me

IF-Sizzlerz

fly2me

Posted: 20 June 2010 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zareena

Originally posted by fly2me

Watched Badmaash Company.
Hilarious yet touching. Loved it.
I love movies that have the "young" vibe to it but at the end the move should be good. And this movie was exactly that. The first half was just fun to watch and the second half just got better and ohmy, can shahid ACT!(: I adore this movie. Every single thing about it hit me...good message too!(:
And all the actors have done great...fantastic effort.
8.5/10!
(:

what about anushka and chang?

They surprised me.
Honestly, i wasn't expecting much from both of em.
But they were good. Good effort.
Anushka...specially towards the end!...She was really good. At the ending of the movie..i was like the girl can act!! haha(:
And chang...well he did good too. good effort...there is this scene where he is arguing with shahid and the rest and he has done a good job. i would say, nice effort.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddhi_Zareena

queenie

queenie

Posted: 20 June 2010 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
I watched 3 Idiots. It was good but cant say if it was that good to break BO records. The film talks about education system in India and pressure parents put on their children to become doctors and engineers.  However I kept thinking identity theft  and how the director has no comments on that.

I saw rajneeti. It was Mahabharat meets GodFather.
I was disappointed that Ajay and Naseer hardly had anything to do.
Others like Nana and Manoj are good actors, so they performed as expected. Arjun taking Sunny's role from GodFather was good.
Ranbir surprised me completely. I did not except this star kid to act so well. WOW Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kiran.princessunaraZareena

Debo_Afghan

IF-Dazzler

Debo_Afghan

Posted: 20 June 2010 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Badmaash Company

Story was ok.
Acting by Shahid in some of the scenes was mindblowing.
Chang acted very well, as a newcomer.

The rest I just hope Shahid picks better movies in future. I am a little bit disappointed after his Kaminey.

Rate: 2.5/5

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kiran.

fly2me

IF-Sizzlerz

fly2me

Posted: 20 June 2010 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Watched Raavan.
I posted this in the Raavan topic but will post here too since its the movies thread.
I watched it yesterday.
Good movie?...YESH. Very.
But was it Disappointing?...YESH.

First of all let me just say, GREAT LOCATIONS! Ohmygoshh..i was blown away. I loved it! :))

I was excited about it but was disappointed after watching the movie. Over hyped. So excited for Mani's film but kinda felt let down. I enjoyed the movie. Ash, Abhi,Vikram, Govinda, Priyamani, and others as well..they were great. And I even loved the story or whatever but it could have been a lot better. But, The movie is thrilling..there is so much tension and it keeps you thinking!..The title Raavan suits it so well! Hats off to Abhi for the acting...the madness that he show is fantastic. Very good. The movie has great power...i liked it. enjoyed it. There is no over acting, or something over done. Its all simple and i loved it. Yeah, true that the story isnt anything new and could have been better but its a good movie. On the whole...a great one(:
BUT...
The first half of the movie is crap...simple as that. Not in storyline but the way its put together. Was so very disappointing and hard to focus on...the movie was cut or edited or put together or whatever u wanna call it...so bad! HORRIBLE. It was hard to tell what was going on at some point...there were too many scene changes, jumping from one to the other so quick. There was no time to think!...and it was bad. Bad cut. Did they edit the movie in a day or something?! That's very disappointing.
And the pace of the movie isn't very fast or slow so that's good ...but the editing is horrible! I was sitting there think what the heck!! At times you just wonder where the movie is heading and u wait for it to end. And cuz of all the bad cuts and things not making sense at times...people were falling asleep!!!!...everyone around me was sleeping or ready leave or talking or something! LOL! So at that, a big disappointment.

But ya see...i say that the first half was edited badly. But at least it had a pace, and was going...the second half kinda slows down. The second half is where i thought it would pick up and be so gripping but even though the the first half was edited badly i liked it way better than the second half. At least it had a great pace. The movie didn't get better as it went until the ending...which i loved. The ending was FAB to me. A great one.
This might not be Mani's best work till date but...this movie on the whole is a good one. Worth a watch.

By the way...great songs!:))...And the romantic number where Ash is dancing while Vikram is eating, cooking, drinking, sleeping, etc...and all she does is dance, dance, dance, more dance...it was pretty funny. We were cracking up:D

And i realize that this too long soo...last thingLOL....THE ENDING IS FAB!! And...the acting is FAB.WinkAbhi has done such a fantastic job! My fav from the movie for sureee. Great great great job! Star of the movie for me.
...And ash, vikram, priyamani and govinda follow.

On the whole...good movie.
7.5/10(:

Kiran.Zareena

Kiran.

IF-Veteran Member

Kiran.

Star Plus Channel

Posted: 20 June 2010 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
I watched Dil Bole Hadippa (ya..finally got the chance to watch it..lol)

Shahid and Rani's acting was good in some scenes but I was expecting much much more stronger performance from them (esp. Rani). 
The story was just ok and the songs were put in here and there.  The movie could have done better without the songs (like Chak De India).

3/5

AanandaaSiddhi_

LabRat34

LabRat34

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Rajneeti.

Deff Worth a watch, though some parts made little sense but I guess that's poor editing.

Nana Patekar was exceptional!! I felt like his arrogance is somewhat justified. Arjun surprised me too...and here I was wondering why they even cast him in the film.

Katrina gave us nothing new from her here and her hindi is still awful. Ranbir was ok but he lacks any sort of chemistry with Katrina and Sarah, those parts made me cringe majorly.

Overall, from someone that really didn't like any of P Jha's previous films, I'd say this was the most interesting.

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
I saw Badmash Company....liked it...loved Shahid, Anushka was ok the story was good but it could have been better

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddhi_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top