Post Reply New Post

Page 149 of 150

ruky786

IF-Stunnerz

ruky786

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mystic-writer92

i just watched Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
What was the hype about for over 10 years?
OMG, boy meets girl. Girl meets boy. Boy likes second Girlie. Second girlie dies. First girlie has a connection in heart even after 10 years. Perhaps something to do with her longer and silkier hair. Girlie and boy meet. Marry. Sallu cries. Daughter happy. Really? I thought children were disturbed by step mothers. LOL, go to the researchers...they have been wrong all along. In the end, everything is good. Nose nose sign. Udit Narayan sings. Alka Yagnik chirps. And eww sallu was like I WANT YOUR DAUGHTER and U CAN HAVE MY WIFE...EWWW SHE's FREAKING 8!!!!! 80 year old choochoo
(:
my rating: too perverted ;)

ShockedMystic!!!!! What the?

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

What a review!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Recently Seen Movies (Page 149)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gamla_

gamla_

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Theatre

Originally posted by annuhai

OMG, boy meets girl. Girl meets boy. Boy likes second Girlie. Second girlie dies. First girlie has a connection in heart even after 10 years. Perhaps something to do with her longer and silkier hair. Girlie and boy meet. Marry. Sallu cries. Daughter happy. Really? I thought children were disturbed by step mothers. LOL, go to the researchers...they have been wrong all along. In the end, everything is good. Nose nose sign. Udit Narayan sings. Alka Yagnik chirps. And eww sallu was like I WANT YOUR DAUGHTER and U CAN HAVE MY WIFE...EWWW SHE's FREAKING 8!!!!! 80 year old choochoo
(:

Have you heard about a woman dies of cancer in US in 90s?? she recorded video tapes to her infant daughter for future. Now guess from where our dear K Jo ji got this terrific idea Ouch
steals them from foreigners and makes em for NRI'SLOL

K Jo and Frahan Akhtar have manipulative sharp mind. they pick in its-bits from HW and mentionable headlines in world except in their own backyard (India). Lets see how much of friends and Seinfeld will be in ZNMD Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TexanHolden

mystic-writer92

mystic-writer92

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annuhai

(:

Have you heard about a woman dies of cancer in US in 90s?? she recorded video tapes to her infant daughter for future. Now guess from where our dear K Jo ji got this terrific idea Ouch

Go figure,
I should have known.
KJ is almost too happy to come up with his own movie ideas.
My name is Khan was a ripoff. My cousin's story WORD TO WORD
I swear man...ughhh

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gamla_TheDilettanteSunshine Girlruky786

Tweety2014

IF-Rockerz

Tweety2014

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Ready =)

Chippeshwini

IF-Sizzlerz

Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Watched Saathiya, AND Alaipayuthey (the original of Saathiya, Tamil)

both movies are DIIITTTOO, frame-to-freaking-frame!

And I was a litttle disappointed in Shaad Ali, the director of Saathiya, for giving zero input from his behalf. But I guess its his vision toh theek hain. 

Both were great! R. Madhavan + Shalini and Vivek Oberoi + Rani Mukherjee were really cute pairings, but I feel that Shalini was better by bits in the acting department, especially *SPOILER* when she recovers from the coma.

I feel the highlight of Saathiya was TABU in her beautiful little cameo! Her sobbing really really moved me. She had a 15-minute role, but those minutes totally proved how she totally blooowwws over the actresses that are around aaj kal. Sorry but its true >.< Tabu is DIVINE.

Also, SRK's pairing with Tabu was ADORABLE!

and of course, R. Madhavan was a dream <3 I feel that Vivek Oberoi was slightly better in some parts of the movie as he essayed the same role as Maddy, but Maddy was more consistent with his expressions (Vivek Oberoi tended to overact at parts)

Overall... watch BOTH Alaipayuthey and Saathiya!
BUT, watch Alaipayuthey, esp. because it is the original, AND because Saathiya is really not very different.

OH forgot! Sandhya Mridul in Saathiya was aweeesome =)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-iktaara-TintinleMechantmysticgoryfilmsgujunpyoruky786Sunshine Girl

-iktaara-

IF-Dazzler

-iktaara-

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Dasvidaniyaan: Emotional and Touching. Cried my eyes out at the mumma song and the proposal scene...Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chippeshwiniruky786

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
I saw Hangover 2...

It's not as good as the first one but still watchable..Pretty funny in parts LOL I was going with a friend who was running late and showed up 20 minutes after the film was supposed to start...I HATE missing the beginning so I was super pissed off but the movie kinda cheered me up LOL I would have died of embarassment if I saw it with anybody but my friends though LOL

2.5/5

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
watched hero no 1..LOL

was a nice, sweet movie.. tho Govinda getting dressed in the car was a rip of from mr bean frame by frame but still govinda made it funny..LOL alot of silly little mistakes..Karishma says she is going to Paris.. and she finds Govinda there.. Kader Khan keeps finding Govinda and decides to go to Switzerland to look for his son (while he is Paris acc to Karishma LOL) Kader Khan reaches switzerland we see swiss alps, swiss flag and he even talks in german/swiss and in the process of him finding Govinda a song comes where Govinda and Karishma are dancing infront of Eiffel Tower.. Switzerland main Eiffel tower.. bohot confusion hai..LOLLOL a feel good movie at the end of the day..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top