Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Recently Seen Movies (Page 148)

Post Reply New Post

Page 148 of 150

eraser

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticgoryfilms.khoobsurat.ruky786

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Recently Seen Movies (Page 148)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
^^ Oh thank god there are more people who enjoyed the film! Seriously, it wasn't that bad as many percieved it to be. LOL I even found the movie very cute and it was this movie that made me become a fan of Aamir (maybe that is also why I love it so much LOL).

And it is somewhat surprising that you said that eraser. Since I consider you one of the more critical members here (when it comes to films) lol. I didn't think a movie like Raja Hindustani would please you. Hehe.

But I adore the movie. And I hope many more did also because it did not become an ATBB for nothing. LOL

Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 06 June 2011 at 2:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eraserruky786

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
^^ Btw, my mom and I would always laugh at that you come come scene. Too cute.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eraser

.khoobsurat.

IF-Sizzlerz

.khoobsurat.

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
I love Raja Hindustani. One of my favorite Amir and karishma films/performance. How can ppl hate that film? And the songs were awesome esp Pardesi Pardesi jana nahi or something like that. I still up to this day listen to this song.

Oh and the come come scene/or dialogue that Amir says in the film was really popular in our family. We love that scene, and we use to say it like all the time after watching the film. It never got old. But now, we don't say it anymore though lol...ah memories!

erasermysticgoryfilmsruky786

.khoobsurat.

IF-Sizzlerz

.khoobsurat.

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mystic-writer92

i just watched Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
What was the hype about for over 10 years?
OMG, boy meets girl. Girl meets boy. Boy likes second Girlie. Second girlie dies. First girlie has a connection in heart even after 10 years. Perhaps something to do with her longer and silkier hair. Girlie and boy meet. Marry. Sallu cries. Daughter happy. Really? I thought children were disturbed by step mothers. LOL, go to the researchers...they have been wrong all along. In the end, everything is good. Nose nose sign. Udit Narayan sings. Alka Yagnik chirps. And eww sallu was like I WANT YOUR DAUGHTER and U CAN HAVE MY WIFE...EWWW SHE's FREAKING 8!!!!! 80 year old choochoo
(:
my rating: too perverted ;)

LOL

qwwweraserruky786

ruky786

IF-Stunnerz

ruky786

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Who said they don't like Raja Hindustani?

I LOVE IT!!! Karishma and Aamir...Day Dreaming

Aaye ho meri zindagi mein = beautiful song! I loved this film! My all time favourite, I liked Pardesi jaana nahinEmbarrassed

erasermysticgoryfilms.khoobsurat.

Ipshitaa

Goldie

Ipshitaa

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
@masakaliii... I also didn't quite enjoy POC-on stranger tides as much as I wanted to since the series is ending. Jack Sparrow was awesome as usual and I am a big fan of the character but in this film that ...ummm...spark was missing.As you said things weren't unpredictable and Penelope Cruz didn't add anything worthwhile to the movie either.I have loved the other films of the series but this one was not as enjoyable. Barring their encounter with the mermaids...I didn't find any of the other sequences as exciting and thrilling. Anyways it wasn't bad either...its just that I had a lot of expectations from it.And...Barbosa was adorable...:)

Edited by Ipshitaa - 06 June 2011 at 10:23pm

TintinleMechant

Antlers

IF-Sizzlerz

Antlers

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annuhai

Originally posted by mystic-writer92

i just watched Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
What was the hype about for over 10 years?
OMG, boy meets girl. Girl meets boy. Boy likes second Girlie. Second girlie dies. First girlie has a connection in heart even after 10 years. Perhaps something to do with her longer and silkier hair. Girlie and boy meet. Marry. Sallu cries. Daughter happy. Really? I thought children were disturbed by step mothers. LOL, go to the researchers...they have been wrong all along. In the end, everything is good. Nose nose sign. Udit Narayan sings. Alka Yagnik chirps. And eww sallu was like I WANT YOUR DAUGHTER and U CAN HAVE MY WIFE...EWWW SHE's FREAKING 8!!!!! 80 year old choochoo
(:
my rating: too perverted ;)

Have you heard about a woman dies of cancer in US in 90s?? she recorded video tapes to her infant daughter for future. Now guess from where our dear K Jo ji got this terrific idea Ouch
steals them from foreigners and makes em for NRI'SLOL

gamla_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top