and now i see why john broke up with bipasha
damn he's gay
and u wanna know something
Dostana describes the life of Karan Johar
I liked Shilpa's part the best...
yeah...the rest was trash
My rating: too gay
props to me for watching such a gay movie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Recently Seen Movies (Page 147)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TexanHolden

IF-Rockerz

TexanHolden

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mystic-writer92

i just watched Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
What was the hype about for over 10 years?
OMG, boy meets girl. Girl meets boy. Boy likes second Girlie. Second girlie dies. First girlie has a connection in heart even after 10 years. Perhaps something to do with her longer and silkier hair. Girlie and boy meet. Marry. Sallu cries. Daughter happy. Really? I thought children were disturbed by step mothers. LOL, go to the researchers...they have been wrong all along. In the end, everything is good. Nose nose sign. Udit Narayan sings. Alka Yagnik chirps. And eww sallu was like I WANT YOUR DAUGHTER and U CAN HAVE MY WIFE...EWWW SHE's FREAKING 8!!!!! 80 year old choochoo
(:
my rating: too perverted ;)

ROFL!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

qwww

TexanHolden

IF-Rockerz

TexanHolden

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Chalo Dilli: It was bad. Lara Dutta should have not acted, she hardly had a dialouge. Viney Pathak is getting old with his same panju roles. blah. overall- not watchable. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwTheDilettante

Ipshitaa

Goldie

Ipshitaa

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
I watched Udaan ...finally! It was an awesome film... very sensitive ..and not at all idealistic or preachy in any sort of way...and I LOVED that. There was a scope for it to become too emotionally heavy but they kept it light and entertaining till the end and always unpredictable...just as life is and sometimes people are I guess.Just a story of a boy and how he tried to first deal with and later tried to overcome the odds in his way. It was wonderful since various dimensions of each of the characters was explored ...even those of his midnight friends! Very very well written movie ...and a MUST watch. Songs were also good and went well with the story and the mood of the film and some awesome performances!!

Edited by Ipshitaa - 06 June 2011 at 12:29pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faithqwwwTheDilettanteSunshine Girl

gamla_

gamla_

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mystic-writer92

i just watched Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
What was the hype about for over 10 years?
OMG, boy meets girl. Girl meets boy. Boy likes second Girlie. Second girlie dies. First girlie has a connection in heart even after 10 years. Perhaps something to do with her longer and silkier hair. Girlie and boy meet. Marry. Sallu cries. Daughter happy. Really? I thought children were disturbed by step mothers. LOL, go to the researchers...they have been wrong all along. In the end, everything is good. Nose nose sign. Udit Narayan sings. Alka Yagnik chirps. And eww sallu was like I WANT YOUR DAUGHTER and U CAN HAVE MY WIFE...EWWW SHE's FREAKING 8!!!!! 80 year old choochoo
(:
my rating: too perverted ;)

Have you heard about a woman dies of cancer in US in 90s?? she recorded video tapes to her infant daughter for future. Now guess from where our dear K Jo ji got this terrific idea Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwTexanHoldenOmnipotence

gamla_

gamla_

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
I saw baazigar. SRK and Kajol, movie had good story (chori ki) and sizzling songs. Now its clear that from very beginning SRk had huge problem enacting emotional scenes. Us se ache scene to chote Shahrukh ne kar liye.

Kaji moti but good actress and shilpy welll how many noses she has replaced after that you can guess!!!LOL.

PS: Rakhi seemed drunk to me through out the movie:(

TintinleMechant

IF-Dazzler

TintinleMechant

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Pirate of the Carribean 4:

Well this sucked. The first 3 films in the franchise were really good, but now they got rid of kiera knightly and orlando from the plot and its basically just a movie showcasing Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow doing a lot of cool sword tricks and saying funny one-liners for 3 hours. The story was very 'thrown together' and Penelope Cruz as Jack's long lost love was terribly irritating. Pirates was good when jack sparrow was the guy who interrupted everyone elses story line and made the plot a lot more unpredictable. A story in which the plot itself spins around Sparrow and only Sparrow is not worth the watch. I love Depp as sparrow, but its true when they say too much of a good thing is bad. Too much depp, too little 'awesome film that i was promised'.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwerasermysticgoryfilms

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raju786

You were not one of the few..it was a huge hit..the majority enjoyed itEmbarrassed
It was a huge hit but gets criticized a lot. LOL Sometimes I begin to wonder if it was a huge hit only because of the songs ... LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eraser

Post Reply New Post

Go to top